Support VWWC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas present arrives: New Passat CC V6

Ok here is some pics.... I even figured out how to add in signature lol!

MY10 Passat CC V6 - RNS510, GPS, RVC, self park, dynaudio, cooling seats!

Quote Originally Posted by G-rig View Post

Congrats on the new arrival, sounds great.

That's a fair few options, not worth ticking all the boxes as the car ends up costing a fortune and you don't get much of it back down the track.
    Yep agree. However, I reckon the options help make the car!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Leagle View Post
    Now you just need to find an R-Line kit from Europe/America and it will be perfect.

Interlagos wheels?

Looks awesome, very sleek!

Yep i wasn't saying you shouldn't get options but the main thing is that you enjoy it.. I prob spent more on mods than options but next time would order a few more things from the factory quite possibly.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by team_v View Post
    Now you just need to find an R-Line kit from Europe/America and it will be perfect.

Interlagos wheels?
    The interlagos style wheels are standard for the V6 and look great imho. I used to have a white Audi A4 with Oz alloy wheels that looked fantastic, but I reckon the stock wheels are so nice on the V6 CC that I wheel leave them alone (sorry about the pun).

The R Line kit looks great. But I will wait until VW does a proper R CC, hopefully by the time I am in the market again in 3-4 years down the track

Users Country Flag
    The interlagos style wheels are standard for the V6 and look great imho. I used to have a white Audi A4 with Oz alloy wheels that looked fantastic, but I reckon the stock wheels are so nice on the V6 CC that I wheel leave them alone (sorry about the pun).

The R Line kit looks great. But I will wait until VW does a proper R CC, hopefully by the time I am in the market again in 3-4 years down the track
    There is a CC R-Line however it's only in EU and America and it's only cosemtic upgrades as far as i can tell since the CC already runs the .:R36 engine.

There is no plans for a proper .:R CC

http://www.worldcarfans.com/10912162...sportier-touch

Quote Originally Posted by team_v View Post
    There is a CC R-Line however it's only in EU and America and it's only cosemtic upgrades as far as i can tell since the CC already runs the .:R36 engine.

There is no plans for a proper .:R CC

http://www.worldcarfans.com/10912162...sportier-touch

OMG - that is very nice!

MY10 R36 Sedan - The ultimate sleeper!!
    2005 Landcruiser Prado

thats a swell car congrats leagle. i sure miss the options

Quote Originally Posted by plasmod3 View Post
    thats a swell car congrats leagle. i sure miss the options
    Thanks Plasmod.

I believe from your previous posts that you ordered the adaptive cruise control though which would be very nice to have. I really didn't think about how useful it would be when I ordered my car.

I think if I ordered the CC again, I would now tick all options (even the interior lighting package - lol!) though I know I would suffer at resale time. Its just that sort of car. It feels like it should be driving itself. Self park has definitely impressed a few colleagues and friends of mine.

Having said all of that, all the options are really just that - options. The standard car is fantastic as it is.

In fact so good is the CC, that I only miss the options that I didn't tick when I am actually NOT driving the car! (Illogical, I know).

Quote Originally Posted by antman View Post
    You'll enjoy; however, one thing I'd like to know: do you get any sun reflection from the mirror-like housing around the DSG gear-shift?

The sun reflection is driving me nuts at the moment. I have actually put a cloth around the gear-shift to stop it. I spoke to the dealer who tells me I will have to live with it. It might be my driving position as I'm tall and have the seat back a fair way, but am I the only one?
    Hey Antman, I finally noticed the glare you are talking about. I was actually in the CBD when I noticed it. It was around midday so I assume you have to be in the right direction and time of day to get annoyed by it. And yes, it was annoying (till I turned the corner). However, I have found a very simple solution for it. I placed my iphone on the top part of the transmission and the glare was gone! OK not the best place to put your phone, but its a temp solution.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast