DNA Tuning (Australia)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: revo tune in brisbane?

Users Country Flag

I had apr tune with custom made bellmouth down pipe, ran fine, no cel or nothing.

To be honest, it comes down to personal preference.

I love the viezu tune I have to bits. It's just smooth, linear and fast as hell. Others swear by other brands. Talk to people, see who gives you the best feeling in terms of service and ability.

Greg is the Viezu dealer in Brisbane and is pretty passionate about things. One thing I like from my incremental modding perspective is there is no cost to amend the map as you make changes - no matter what brand of part you buy or where you buy it from.

Plus, most of the options around that have been listed provide better bang for you buck.
    Audi S3. Sold
    Golf R. Sold
    Citroen DS3 Dsport. Sold
    2016 Skoda Octavia RS Wagon.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Yea i think that is what i like about it.. that as u add things on u can get it amended...also that u can return to stock if needed easily
    MY11 GOLF GTI MK6 | CSG| DSG
    APR Stage 1

So does Gavin (Custom-Code) still do his thing in Brisbane?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by donweather View Post
    Long since he deserted us for the Aussie COVID capital (Melbourne) ... what do you need tuned?
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    Long since he deserted us for the Aussie COVID capital (Melbourne) ... what do you need tuned?
    Skoda Superb Sportline Mk3 MY20

Users Country Flag
    Skoda Superb Sportline Mk3 MY20
    A number of APR dealers, and OEM+ dealers around. OEM+ probably be my go to for your car. If you want to travel Revo has a dealer in Coolum on the Sunny coast.

Possibly other tuners too although I won't bother with most of them. (Alas IE does not have software for the Skoda)
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Users Country Flag
    Hi, Been in Melbourne for 4 years now at UGP. We tune plenty of Skodas here. You can take a trip to GAD on the Gold Coast to get our tunes.
    Gavin

Thanks Gavin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12