DNA Tuning (Australia)

Thread: NSW: 360 Custom Metal Fabrication & Welding in Newcastle area

Users Country Flag

NSW: 360 Custom Metal Fabrication & Welding in Newcastle area

I know VAG vehicles have a huge following in the aftermarket world and are well supported, but if anyone is doing something a bit out of the ordinary and requires custom fabrication or welding done, i would like to recommend Chris from 360 Custom Fabrication for things like roll cages, exhaust manifolds (both naturally aspirated and turbo), custom turbo mounting, intake pipes, inlet manifold modifications etc etc.

He is located in the Newcastle area and i have personally had some exhaust work done by him and he is competitively priced and does very tidy work. He fixed up some exhaust work i had done by arguably the best exhaust shop here in Newcastle and had paid a fortune for - the quality of work between the two places is night and day. He can weld just about anything too (including titanium and aluminium) including the standard mild steel and stainless steel.

Anyway, check out the Facebook page linked above for contact details if you would like to get a quote etc, also you can see some of the current and previous jobs he has done.
    Last edited by Lucas_R; 21-05-2019 at 04:33 PM.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

For anyone who comes across this thead and is interested, the business has been renamed to The Fabricators Warehouse, and in addition to metal fabrication (intercoolers/intake manifolds/roll cages/exhaust manifolds etc) they are also distributors for Garrett, Xforce, and Pulsar turbos.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler