Support VWWC

Thread: Has anyone been insane enough in Australia to do this yet?

Has anyone been insane enough in Australia to do this yet?

Tried to search HPG but the search string is too short

Golf VII R3.6 Sonderumbau 740PS - HGP Turbonachrustung GmbH

Also has the HPA MK6 version been successfully done on an MK7?

I like the idea of using the hand switch (flick back the lever into S) which apparently is not available with the HPG version.

HPG uses the DSG from an RS3 and HPA MK6 uses the TTRS box (which if I'm not mistaken thought was the same box)

Not saying I want to do it, I could put 96000eud to better use but just dreaming/curious

Quote Originally Posted by joshcrd View Post
    Tried to search HPG but the search string is too short

Golf VII R3.6 Sonderumbau 740PS - HGP Turbonachrustung GmbH

Also has the HPA MK6 version been successfully done on an MK7?

I like the idea of using the hand switch (flick back the lever into S) which apparently is not available with the HPG version.

HPG uses the DSG from an RS3 and HPA MK6 uses the TTRS box (which if I'm not mistaken thought was the same box)

Not saying I want to do it, I could put 96000eud to better use but just dreaming/curious
    I just learned about it when taking my good mate S3_UFO to get his water/meth system connected and tuned the other night. I was his ride home and the engineer saw my stock golf R and asked if I've ever seen it.

Here's the S3 if you're interested - it was a custom build at the time but I think they now sell this setup as a complete platform.

@s3_ufo • Instagram photos and videos