Thread: where to get APR tune for GTI 7 in Melbourne

Users Country Flag

where to get APR tune for GTI 7 in Melbourne

Hey everyone...

Does anyone know/recommend a good friendly garage/performance shop which does APR tune for golf GTI 7. Looking for a place where they let you in the Garage to show you stuffs around your car, etc. RTR in dandy used to be like that, but I heard the guy who was running it sold the business. I know volkspower also does the APR tune, but they don't let customers in their garage.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ypad1 View Post
    Hey everyone...

Does anyone know/recommend a good friendly garage/performance shop which does APR tune for golf GTI 7. Looking for a place where they let you in the Garage to show you stuffs around your car, etc. RTR in dandy used to be like that, but I heard the guy who was running it sold the business. I know volkspower also does the APR tune, but they don't let customers in their garage.
    Hey contact Dean at Fast Stuff
    25 Spray Ave
    Mordialloc VIC 3195

He is the closest one to you and the master dealer in VIC. You can roam around in his garage but how friendly he is depends on how busy he is Being your car is OBD port flash-able now nothing dramatic about the tuning though just click click click in 5 mins you are done!
    Last edited by Ramee; 17-10-2014 at 05:57 PM.
    2013 Tiguan 155kW DSG | Leather | Bi Xenon's | Park Assist 2.0 | Panoramic Sunroof | RCD 510 | RVC | MDI
    Mods: APR K04 v3.1 | HPA Haldex | S3 Intercooler | Custom 3" Quad Tip Exhaust | Carbonio Intake | WL HD RSB | GFB DV+ | Koni Yellow Sport Struts & Eibach Springs | HP LCAs | Custom Audio ( Alpine MRX V70 , Audison Bit Ten , Dynamat , Stealth Sub ) | Car Tablet | CB Radio | Sports Pedals | RLine Door Sills | Wheel Arch Extensions | 3 Bar MAP & BKR8EIX | RT VCDS .... Performance: 0 - 100 km/h, 5.0 seconds ( Racelogic PBox tested ) Tiguan Build Thread

+1 for Dean