Thread: DQ200 Tune

DQ200 Tune

Hi There,

Any one there that has done the DSG tune on a DQ200??? If so, what are your thoughts?

I just bought one MK7 Wagon and I'm very disappointed with the transmission, don't get me wrong, I had a Passat b6 with a DQ200 and was very pleasant to drive. I also drive everyday a MK7.5(from work) with the same gearbox and it’s a totally different car! WAY more responsive than my wagon with the same drive train. Sometimes I’m already in 7th gear at less than 60km/h! and always shifts in lows 1k rpms. The MK7.5 shifts just before the 2k.

There is any way to flash the same software? Or just tuning?

Cheers.

Users Country Flag
    I'm currently researching this software for myself...

DSG Tuning Software
    2006 Jetta TFSi, 2014 Passat Alltrack, 2010 Jetta 1.6 TDi manual, VCDS MicroCan

Users Country Flag
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Quote Originally Posted by macdoc View Post
    I'm currently researching this software for myself...

DSG Tuning Software
    Hi,

after hours researching as well and some people helping I decided to go with Celtic as well. I called Harding Performance (as per Sharkie's recommendation) and I though that was quite expensive for me at this time. Also I wanted to do the ECU stage one as well and both it would cost me too much and not reasonable.

I can tell you that changed who the car behaves and I strong recommend to do it, regardless who you decide to use.

I done my via a reseller in Sydney's Northern Beaches (Zadtec, Jay is a top bloke!) but he can do it remotely as well if you're no close to a reseller.
    Golf Wagon MK7 (90 92TSI) - Mods: 110TSI Turbo upgrade, ECU and TCU Stage 2, Eibach Pro-Kit, Pretoria 19", GTI PP Sway bars upgrade F/R, Full GTI Tartan interior, GTI colour Cluster, R's Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit, GTI 312mm front brake upgrade.
    More to come...