Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1970

Thread: VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7

Users Country Flag

Maneuver light is already Active in my 6c which is for rearcamera
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by d_nunn88 View Post
    I think I may have found out how to do this on MK2 Tiguans.

In adaptions in control module 09 Central Electronics, search for “Aussenlicht_uebergreifend” > scroll down that channel until you find “umfeldleuchte als Manoevrierleuchte” > change to “Active”.
    Then in control module 6C go to long coding and change “Manoeuvre_Light” to “Active”.

I’m not game to try it in case it thrown an error up but seems like the same instructions as the Golf, just that ours is hidden in a different adaption channel.

Anyone keen to try on their Tig and confirm?
    UPDATE YES IT WORKS Just went out to garage and tried it in the dark Dont know what advantage it is because you cant see the ground where its shining from the drivers seat
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 08-07-2020 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quailallstar View Post
    Nevermind! Don have me the codes and I can confirm it works. Posted it on YouTube.

YouTube

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I can only see the Start System Interface module in my car on OBD11, but not the codes in the video. It's a brand new GTI, any thoughts, I'd like to have this activated.
    MY20 MK7.5 Golf GTI - Tornado Red - LP/S&SP
    MY19 AW Polo - Comfortline - DAP

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by genebaby View Post
    I can only see the Start System Interface module in my car on OBD11, but not the codes in the video. It's a brand new GTI, any thoughts, I'd like to have this activated.
    If its a 2020 MY20 you may not be able to do anything much to it due to VW blocking access

Yeah, I don't have a KESSY control unit, so I'm not sure of where else to go.

Users Country Flag
    Yeah, I don't have a KESSY control unit, so I'm not sure of where else to go.
    If you reply with quote we know who you are replying to as a reply is just to the thread

I was replying to you, the instructions are for the KESSY control unit, you need to go to YouTube to see them.

Users Country Flag
    I was replying to you, the instructions are for the KESSY control unit, you need to go to YouTube to see them.
    If you are talking about the pulsing light in the start button already done that and its a waste of time. I put mine back to normal

Yes, that's what I'm interested in, I saw before that the Mk8 does this and it was something in the new car I didn't mind.

Users Country Flag

Genebaby:hi again

The instructions that I wrote for the heartbeat tweak in VCDS speak were intended to apply to the KESSY module called Acc/Start Auth. which lives @ address hex05 on the CAN network. The particular hex05 module in my car is 5Q0-959-435 (EV_KessyHellaMQBAB).

On some later model MQB vehicles, the equivalent KESSY module is called Access Startsystem Interface and the address is hexB7 - but they still have the descriptor 5Q0-959-435 (EV_KessyHellaMQBAB).

I don't have a channel map for the hexB7 modules, but I'm surprised that the 2 x channels in the tweak are missing on your car.

When you have selected the hexB7 module with OBD11 on your car and you have chosen adaptation option, you should be presented with a search box. If you enter Search lights into this box, you should be able to select DeveloperCoding: Search lights. Once you do this, you should then have access to ZAT_illumination_concept_mybeat_clamp58xt and ZAT_illumination_modus_mybeat_clamp58xt in the list of channels - which you can set to activated

Don
    Last edited by DV52; 28-07-2020 at 09:09 AM.
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Page 178 of 197 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast