Page 175 of 197 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1970

Thread: VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7

VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7

**** if I had my computer with me I can just email you a copy and guid ya through installation.
    First you need VAS tool
    I think there is a new version VAS6154 but iv never used it.
    Iv had no issues with the 5054A unit but I think if your going to be using on 2018 and onwards, you will need the newer version.

Car Diagnostic Tool VAS 5054A ODIS V4.3.3 /V4.4.10 / V3.0.3 Bluetooth OKI 01 | eBay

It comes with a copy but I recommend downloading the most updated.
    It’s not that complicated to install but I recommend buying a old laptop that uses win7

Best thing about ODIS it’s free and you can plug into as many cars as you want.
    It’s very good for coding and if your using the factory service Manuel, the guided functions are very straight forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tyr382; 01-03-2020 at 07:15 PM.

Theres no way of changing anything like temperature or air recirculation on the climate control through coding is there? As in the user operational controls.

Reason being is I had a crazy thought of my android phone detecting when within a certain radius of a tunnel for it to automate the air recirculation on. I've got no problems with the android phone detecting the location and simulating a screen action on the phone (say through the obdeleven app) but I'm not sure any controls can be changed through the odb port can it?

I've got my obdeleven and waiting on delivery of my car so it got me thinking in the mean time.
    Last edited by PeteRepeat; 02-03-2020 at 04:56 AM.

I’d have to so no to that one. I can’t see vow or Audi allowing a third party software to make changes to car other then audio functions.
    If anything it be linked to the headlight sensor sensing a change of lighting that is coded to know it’s in a tunnel or a closed environment

Users Country Flag
    Would be an interesting project.
    Firstly you'd have to sniff the comfort databus and try and find if there is a recirc message.
    Then use something like an Arduino nano to send the messages when triggered by your location on your phone.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Interesting if I could have pulled it off... No problems this side of the diagnostics/obd things if going android based response or arduino. But me sniffing sockets in canbus data. Well a little bit too much of a challenge for me.

You can get short term subscriptions for Odis online.

It would be good if this site raised some funds so we could have an actual account to share around.

Even a registry system where we could share around special tools. I’m in desperate need for a DRC charging kit so I can install some lowing springs on my RS5.

Users Country Flag
    I think you might be confusing Erwin with ODIS

Yes you can buy 1 hour access to Erwin to print out wiring diagrams, workshop guides etc. Anyone can do this.

ODIS is the factory/dealer diagnostics suite which is not available for casual use. In Australia it is only available to dealers.
    In Europe and the US independent workshops can also apply and pay for access on an annual basis.

2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Yep that's not VW.
    Not something that can be supported by the forum for obvious reasons.

Users Country Flag

Looks pretty sus to me as VW said it wont work away from workshop so that outfit is pirating on someones account which is against forum rules isnt it
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Page 175 of 197 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast