Support VWWC

Page 128 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1970

Thread: VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7

Yea no chicken dinner.

Users Country Flag

Discover pro mib 2 Sport Gauges Oil and Water temp

Hello to everyone

I know that this issue has been opened many times but my question is different. My car is 2014 golf 7 gti and l install to my car cracked Discover pro mib 2. The Mib2 is fully functional, including sports gauges(boost,g sensor and kw) in my car. But the sports gauges and the off-road gauges do not get information about oil and water temperature. How can I get information for oil and water temp?

l have discover pro mib 2 and l activated the off road display but mib 2 cant get the information of water and oil temperature. Anyone knows how can l get the info about temperature?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Magellanqa View Post
    l have discover pro mib 2 and l activated the off road display but mib 2 cant get the information of water and oil temperature. Anyone knows how can l get the info about temperature?
    Watch this video on youtube:
    VW Golf 7, MY2016 – off-road display activation – vključitev terenskega zaslona - YouTube
    Last edited by dpolo; 23-08-2017 at 01:24 AM.

l did the same way but oil and water dont working on sport and off-rode mode

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Magellanqa View Post
    l did the same way but oil and water dont working on sport and off-rode mode

Silly question, but is your car warmed up? I'm thinking the MFD displays the same --- when the oil temp is below 50 deg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf MK7 103TSI Highline Wagon | Limestone Grey | DAP2
    Golf MK7 110TDI Highline Hatchback | Tungsten Silver | DAP

Does anyone know if a non dynaudio car can be coded to show the "powered by dynaudio" at startup and have the dynaudio settings appear? This is with stock speakers.
    MK7.5 R|Lapiz Blue|DAP|Sunroof|Tint
    SOLD MK7 GTI|DSG|Carbon Steel|Leather|Panoramic Sunroof|Bi-Xenon Lights|Driver Assist|Tint|Euro Plates
    SOLD MK6 GTI|5 Door DSG|Carbon Steel|Leather|Sunroof|Electric Driver Seat|MDI|Tint

Quote Originally Posted by agentthumb View Post
    Silly question, but is your car warmed up? I'm thinking the MFD displays the same --- when the oil temp is below 50 deg.
    I'm sure I read somewhere that VW designed it so until it gets above a certain temp it doesn't display any figure at all. One theory was that they used cheaper sensors that couldn't accurately register a wide range of temps.
    2017 MY18 Golf R 7.5 Wolfsburg wagon (boring white) delivered 21 Sep 2017, 2008 Octavia vRS wagon 2.0 TFSI 6M (bright yellow), 2006 T5 Transporter van 2.5 TDI 6M (gone but not forgotten).

Quote Originally Posted by agentthumb View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes the MFD displays the same when below 50. But when higher than 50 nothing showing at performance or off rode mode about oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by samuelk View Post
    Hi Don- DV52

I recently added a VW Helix amp / subwoofer to a non fender / non DynaAudio Golf MK7.

While the sound has now become somewhat better, there is not a lot of flexibility to made/customised the sound.

Would you have tweak to Adding of equaliser function to the MIB2.?

Have to use the programming tool I have one and changed to 13 from 57 which is the Golf Setting and its much better.

Page 128 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast