Page 182 of 197 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1969

Thread: VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7

Quote Originally Posted by seathy dan View Post
    Evening all.

Wondering if anyone's aware of a way to reprogram the physical buttons that run down either side of the discover media headunit (Mk7 golf alltrack)?

I'm interested in whether the useless buttons (voice and traffic) can be made to serve a different purpose IE launch app connect directly (android auto for me) or some other similar function.

If not through coding, through the discover media developer mode green screen?

I have an OBDeleven pro dongle.

Cheers.
    I would love to program this as well, even to just a phone button (either to answer/end calls or to go to the phone settings).
    Current:
    2017 Mk2 Tiguan 162TSI, R-line, White
    2020 Mk7.5 Golf R Wagon, White

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by veew View Post
    I would love to program this as well, even to just a phone button (either to answer/end calls or to go to the phone settings).
    @veew: Alas - the delicious futility of an impossible dream!!!

Happy to be proven wrong, but AFAIK, the allocation of functions to the buttons on the MIB escutcheon plate is determined by the module firmware. So it's not accessible by diagnostic tools - except perhaps by VCP; and to successfully use VCP, you would need to know lots about the way that the module firmware is programmed.

Don
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Frustratingly I seem to be locked out of Module 9. When I click Adaptations, it is totally blank which means there are many changes I cannot make. I didn't have this problem a few weeks ago when I made the first few modifications via OBD11.

Any suggestions?
    Current:

Users Country Flag
    Frustratingly I seem to be locked out of Module 9. When I click Adaptations, it is totally blank which means there are many changes I cannot make. I didn't have this problem a few weeks ago when I made the first few modifications via OBD11.

Any suggestions?
    Clear the data cache on your phone. Seems to solve a lot of unusual problems Settings/storage/ clear cache
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Any suggestions?
    veew: It's a known OBD11 software glitch - simply update to the latest release version (the fix is in this SW)
    Don
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Thanks guys will try these out.
    Current:

Users Country Flag
    Thanks Don the app usually tells me there is an update but it didnt this time so still a glitch somewhere maybe LOL
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag

inner tailights - how to activate with vcds

Hello.
    Can you help me to activate inner tailight. My gtd mk7 when is lights on, not iner light work.VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7-inkedimg_20201215_160321_li-jpg
    Last edited by dacho007; 27-12-2020 at 04:33 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Inner tailights like this. How to activate.

Users Country Flag

[QUOTE=DV52;1124686]The instructions below will illuminate the instrument cluster during daylight -regardless of the position of rotary light switch.

For those wanting to customise the instrument panel lighting by creating their own "dimming curves", I have written a short paper on how I developed the settings for these instructions. The document can be down-loaded HERE. Also included in my paper is a link to a spreadsheet macro that I created to calculate the settings for the "X" and "Y" values for this tweak. If you want to develop your own "dimming curves" then this spreadsheet might also be useful.

Is the Dimming curves spreadsheet still available?

Page 182 of 197 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast