Support VWWC

Page 173 of 197 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1969

Thread: VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gh172 View Post
    I have recently purchased a OBDEleven and one of the tweaks I made was the Battery state of charge. I have noticed that whenever I check it , it always shows that the SOC as 0% . Does that mean that my battery is nearly dead or that the 0% reading is inaccurate?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    ^ ^^^ this is a pic of the Battery monitor module (J367) that is connected to the negative terminal that Hillbilly refers-to (I think). J367 is basically a coil of wire with a few electronic components embedded in a resin housing - it's roll is to measure every ampere of electrical current that flows out-of and into the battery. Without a J367 module SOC can't be calculated. J367 will be installed if your car has start-stop.

Don

ignore thw yellow gunk - it's an anti-frosting agent that the dealer sprayed onto the negative terminal
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Would this also work in a TIguan

Have slighty different things on 09 like but none of identical to above

Kessy comfort oeffen Not active

Kessy comfort shliessen Active

Kessy Protokollvariant Entry Exit Not active

Kessy Ruephase Entry Exit Not Active
    Not sure - but try it. The settings can always be reverted back if it doesn't work. And, it might be worth factory reset on the MENU screen (definitely, don't use the factory reset in OBD11/VCDS) after the settings are changed

Don
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by DV52 View Post
    Not sure - but try it. The settings can always be reverted back if it doesn't work. And, it might be worth factory reset on the MENU screen (definitely, don't use the factory reset in OBD11/VCDS) after the settings are changed

Don
    Yeah realise that. I thought your German may be better than mine LOL

There is nothing about key start in there
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by DV52 View Post
    ^ ^^^ this is a pic of the Battery monitor module (J367) that is connected to the negative terminal that Hillbilly refers-to (I think). J367 is basically a coil of wire with a few electronic components embedded in a resin housing - it's roll is to measure every ampere of electrical current that flows out-of and into the battery. Without a J367 module SOC can't be calculated. J367 will be installed if your car has start-stop.

Don

ignore thw yellow gunk - it's an anti-frosting agent that the dealer sprayed onto the negative terminal
    Here is the pics of my batteries Neg terminal No little black boxes and the voltage display wont show even after several trys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7-20191231_115849[1]-jpg   VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7-20191231_115858[1]-jpg  

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBatten View Post
    Are you holding the button down on the key fob? I'm not sure you can just click it.
    the video shows a short press and not a long press

Users Country Flag
    My mistake I see what you mean now.
    2012 MKVI Golf Comfortline 118 TSI

Can someone help me with 3rd brake light tweaks?

I did some coding (mostly enabling 3rd brake light when boot is open and also for coming/leaving home).

I tried to enable it for hazard lights but it now is active while using turn signals too.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by komoornik View Post

I did some coding (mostly enabling 3rd brake light when boot is open and also for coming/leaving home).

I tried to enable it for hazard lights but it now is active while using turn signals too.
    Why would you want the third brake light on when its pointing to the sky

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by komoornik View Post

Komoornik: bummer!! If you used my tweak instructions - then I've received many responses confirming that they work OK.

There are lots of ways that the tweak could go wrong - perhaps the best way to fix the problem is to post-up the FULL Leuchte-set values on your car at present (by which I mean the complete 19 x adaptation channels for Leuchte22BR MA57). You can either copy-and-paste the channels and their values into a post, or include pictures (probably need 3 x pics)

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Why would you want the third brake light on when its pointing to the sky
    So any tail-gating birds don't crash into the rear of the car!!!

Here are the screenshots.

BTW is there an adaption channel for cornering lights from the main lamps? I have LED TOP installed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7-screenshot_2020-01-19-14-50-55-632_com-voltasit-obdeleven-jpg   VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7-screenshot_2020-01-19-14-50-50-809_com-voltasit-obdeleven-jpg  

Last edited by komoornik; 20-01-2020 at 12:10 AM.

Page 173 of 197 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast