Page 106 of 197 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1970

Thread: VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7

Don I am sorry for what happened to you I hope you have not had many problems because of me !!!

If you still want to help you put the screenshot directly here ...

Connector BCM Socket C:

VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7

Can you guys help me to fix my tails lights problem The thing is that I tried the "app" in Obdeleven call emergency brakes lights And decided ro reverse back but its ****ed up everything so I loosed my flasher after all that,
    Now its back to work but when I press the brake pedal my flasher miss one step before starting to blink but when I dont press the brakes pedal its Ok
    What I did wrong in my leuchte20 and 21 ? Also I have the 4 brakes lights mod but its working properly.

Also my car is a Canadian my2016

There is a video to show you !

Im struggling for weeks with the car now !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathmk7 View Post
    Can you guys help me to fix my tails lights problem The thing is that I tried the "app" in Obdeleven call emergency brakes lights And decided ro reverse back but its ****ed up everything so I loosed my flasher after all that,
    Now its back to work but when I press the brake pedal my flasher miss one step before starting to blink but when I dont press the brakes pedal its Ok
    What I did wrong in my leuchte20 and 21 ? Also I have the 4 brakes lights mod but its working properly.

Also my car is a Canadian my2016

There is a video to show you !

Im struggling for weeks with the car now !

Mathmk7: It's difficult to make comment with such little specific information about the precise changes that you made. It might help if you post-up a copy of the history file from your OBD11 device. You can do this by pressing the "envelop" symbol and sending yourself a copy of the history file - then you have an electronic version of the history report. This will allow us (and you) to see exactly what changes were made
    Don

Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by fabbromix View Post
    Don I am sorry for what happened to you I hope you have not had many problems because of me !!!

If you still want to help you put the screenshot directly here ...

fabbromix: I want nothing to do with any of your attachments - but of course I'm willing to help (if I can).

It all looks OK. This is what VW says:

As I suggested in my previous post - check the continuity of the 3 x connections (+12 v and earth @ the sensor and continuity @ the BCM - pin 28 socket C, the blue/white wire in your picture)

Don
    Last edited by DV52; 22-01-2017 at 01:30 PM.
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DV52 View Post
    Mathmk7: It's difficult to make comment with such little specific information about the precise changes that you made. It might help if you post-up a copy of the history file from your OBD11 device. You can do this by pressing the "envelop" symbol and sending yourself a copy of the history file - then you have an electronic version of the history report. This will allow us (and you) to see exactly what changes were made
    Don

Well after watching others golf videos its seem normal after all !! That's weird hehe

Hello Don, I noticed on the advice of our friend XaGiCo of a Seat Leon forum appointing these types of sensors:

Found the following:
    -Moisture Sensor: 8U0955559 <---- unfortunately this is what I put on my MK7
    -Rain sensor: 5Q0955559A
    -Rain sensor and humidity: 5Q0955547A
    -Light sensor, rain and humidity: 8U0955559 B / C

Could this be the case you visiono VCDS from RLFS sensor / RLHS?

My Sensor:

As soon as I can I remove everything and control current flow.
    Last edited by fabbromix; 23-01-2017 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DV52

As I suggested in my previous post - check the continuity of the 3 x connections (+12 v and earth @ the sensor and continuity @ the BCM - pin 28 socket C, the blue/white wire in your picture)

Don
    I created a photo and let you know if I understand where to find the fault.

What can mean**---> FeuchteS

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by fabbromix View Post
    I created a photo and let you know if I understand where to find the fault.

What can mean**---> FeuchteS
    Means "Moist", or "Humid" and the "S", I'm guessing, means Sensor - in German

Users Country Flag
    Hi,

I have an OBD11 and am trying to code the inner rear red led lights so that they will flash when the hazard warning lights are on?

I have already coded the 3Rd centre brake light to flash with the hazards and the pace car indicators, but am having trouble working out if you can make the inner red leds flash? I have managed to code them so they come on with the hazards, but not flash.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark
    Last edited by Meirk; 28-01-2017 at 04:07 AM.
    Drive: Golf GTI 5DR Manual (Non PP) Build Week 48, Delivered 29/12/2016, Pure White, 18" Austin Alloys, Dynaudio, Car-Net App and Voice Control

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Meirk View Post
    Hi,

I have an OBD11 and am trying to code the inner rear red led lights so that they will flash when the hazard warning lights are on?

I have already coded the 3Rd centre brake light to flash with the hazards and the pace car indicators, but am having trouble working out if you can make the inner red leds flash? I have managed to code them so they come on with the hazards, but not flash.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark
    Mark: I'm not sure, but I suspect (guess?) that you haven't managed to include the Blinken Hellphase/Dunkelphase commands into your tweak correctly (or at all) and this is why the inner lamps don't blink!

So, let me invite you to consider the following when designing the Leuchte programming changes for this function:

First - you need to remember that on both sides of the car, the inner tail lamps on a mk7 (for LED fittings) are connected in parallel (electrically), hence they resemble the 3rd Brake light in that there is only one Leuchte-set controlling both lamps. This means that unlike the "pace-car " example, where the blinking activity in the hazard warning light tweak is activated by using the opposite side blinken command. in this instance, both side blinken commands need to included into the same Leuchte-set

Second, The activating Leuchte command (i.e. Aktive Blinkfunktion...) that is used for both the pace car and the 3rd Brake light examples needs to be included into the change sequence for this tweak (illuminated to 100%).

Third - Of course you must have already enabled the Dyn. turn signal modes-Warnblinken_Zuendung_EIN and Dyn. turn signal modes-Warnblinken_Zuendung_AUS adapation channels, but I assume that this has been done because you have implemented my 3rd Brake-light and Pace-cae tweaks.

So, putting all this together, the instructions using OBD11 for Enabling the Inner Lamps with the Hazard Warning Signal are like this:

1. Select the Central electrics module @ address hex09
    2. Select Security access
    3. Enter the magic number 31347
    4. Select Adaptation
    5. Search for rc6 and select Leuchte27NSL RC6
    6. Depending on whether you want to align the blinking of the inner lamps with either the outer, or inner turn signal, make the changes shown in the table below

Note: The table shows the necessary changes for Warnblinken_Zuendung_EIN and Warnblinken_Zuendung_AUS adaptation channels in the Parent-group Dyn. turn signal modes (Central electrics module) - but these may have been already set to active in the 3rd Brake light tweak
    Don
    Last edited by DV52; 11-02-2017 at 12:37 PM.

Page 106 of 197 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast