Support VWWC

Thread: Service now reset / 2013 tdi

Service now reset / 2013 tdi

good day, have searched but not seen any response that could answer the issue I am having.
    trying to reset the "service now" spanner sign and following the book instructions seems the oil change has been reset,
    but looking on the service screen on the touchscreen it still shows as being 1000km overdue for "volkswagon inspection", any tips in resetting this vw inspection?.
    I have tried the hazards on, doors shut methods but this one seems to be stuck on.
    cheers

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkie View Post
    good day, have searched but not seen any response that could answer the issue I am having.
    trying to reset the "service now" spanner sign and following the book instructions seems the oil change has been reset,
    but looking on the service screen on the touchscreen it still shows as being 1000km overdue for "volkswagon inspection", any tips in resetting this vw inspection?.
    I have tried the hazards on, doors shut methods but this one seems to be stuck on.
    cheers
    Apparently some of 2013 vw can’t be reset and needs to be plugged in to reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah that would be right, what are the chances of the dealer assisting without having serviced the car.....

Users Country Flag
    I just popped in and said I followed the manual and it didn’t work. They did it for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VW want to charge me $100 here in darwin!