Thread: S3 interior Swap into mk7.5 R

S3 interior Swap into mk7.5 R

Hi, just seeking information out in regards to the wiring of the front seats doing an s3 interior swap or an idea of where I can go to seek help. I have successfully swapped the s3 rear seats in but am now up to the front seats. Obviously jumping from s3 to golf r the wiring is a bit different. Is there anyone who has done this swap before or knows anyone that has? I am prepared that I may need to re-wire. Where would I be best seeking info or who is best to talk to to understand what to do or what I’m looking at.

Users Country Flag
    Dunno but the change may need to be engineered for different seats and have a blue plate
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Hey dan_hawken92, I put the front seats from a MK7 Golf in to my MK3 Skoda Superb on the weekend. The passenger seat was manual to manual conversion. I just needed to use the Skoda seat harness and plug it in to the heater and belt sensors etc. For whatever reason Skoda used a different pinout, but the plugs were all identical.

The drivers seat was a whole other deal because my Skoda seat was electric and the VW one manual.

I've ended up with the the VW seat on the Skoda base. I was only able to make the bottom half of the electric adjustment work, the seat back is manual. Interestingly, this didn't throw any errors when I put it in, it just worked.

Let me know if you have any more questions about how it went.