Support VWWC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinions please - Stage 1 Octavia RS or Golf R

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amunra View Post
    refusing to read what.. why dont u Re-Read what you wrote .. ur comparing how ur 15 yearold car drives to a newish golf R ,, and saying thats how his new VRS will feel too........ im telling him to compare the experience to others who have GOLF GTIs of the same year as they are the basically the same car..

Makes perfect sense... but i see you are from ACT my friend.. The land where everyone is The Most Right in the world about every topic in existance and if someone has a different way of seeing something to ACT they are all of a sudden ' something'

I actually asked the OP how its going and uve swung right back in here doing ur little cry.

its gold
    Mate, you've taken this waaaaaay out of context. You're interpreting the posts in this thread in a very different way to the rest of us. You seem to be fixated on one little detail without seeing the bigger picture. Please read more closely. Plus there's no need to get to get personal and add the extra 'niggle' to your posts. Play the ball and not the man. A little bit of respect goes a long way.

Users Country Flag
    im not taking anything way out of context . what im seeing is this guy is getting a bit upset about me not wanting to take into consideration his comparison of a later model golf r with his 15 year old vrs.. once again.. merely stating that guys on here with 2014 - 2015+ GTIs and tunes is a better comparison to his 2017 VRS than ACT bloke and his 15 year old VRs who needs to be acknowledged..

I acknowledge u sir.. carry on

Users Country Flag
    im not taking anything way out of context . what im seeing is this guy is getting a bit upset about me not wanting to take into consideration his comparison of a later model golf r with his 15 year old vrs.. once again.. merely stating that guys on here with 2014 - 2015+ GTIs and tunes is a better comparison to his 2017 VRS than ACT bloke and his 15 year old VRs who needs to be acknowledged..

I acknowledge u sir.. carry on
    Sorry, I disagree. Re-read all of the posts again - you have misinterpreted the context, and your latest reply once again makes it unnecessarily personal. Why the niggle and why the angst? Absolutely no need for it. Forums are meant to be communities, not points-scoring, chest-beating arguments.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by petemac110 View Post
    Sorry, I disagree. Re-read all of the posts again - you have misinterpreted the context, and your latest reply once again makes it unnecessarily personal. Why the niggle and why the angst? Absolutely no need for it. Forums are meant to be communities, not points-scoring, chest-beating arguments.
    dont project gregs insecurities onto me Champ.

feel free to re--read previous post of me asking the OP a question and greggy jumping in with his hormonal stuff from previous posts that noone cares about anymore.

cheers.

Users Country Flag
    dont project gregs insecurities onto me Champ.

feel free to re--read previous post of me asking the OP a question and greggy jumping in with his hormonal stuff from previous posts that noone cares about anymore.

cheers.
    Sorry, you've completely lost me. I've got no idea how old you are, but this is little more than schoolyard bickering rubbish. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by petemac110 View Post
    Sorry, you've completely lost me. I've got no idea how old you are, but this is little more than schoolyard bickering rubbish. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    hijacking was very 2001... we in 2022 now ... get with the times

But of a bump, but what did you end up doing OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '18 MY18.5 MK3.5 Octavia vRS245
    Previous - 2015 MY16 MK7 R, 2010 MY10 R36 DSG, 2010 MK6 Golf GTI DSG // APR Stage 2, 2006 MK5 Jetta TFSI DSG // Revo Stage 2, 2006 MK5 Golf GTI Manual

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123