Page 1 of 240 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Post all your stories about placing an order for, purchasing or receiving your new Golf MkVII here!
    2008 MkV Volkswagen Golf R32 DSG
    2005 MkV Volkswagen Golf 2.0 FSI Auto
    Sold: 2015 8V Audi S3 Sedan Manual
    Sold: 2010 MkVI Volkswagen Golf GTI DSG

Hi guys,

About to place an order down on a 103TSI, with Bi-Xenon and Driver Assistance packages.
    Just after a non-metallic color.

Is 35k drive-away a good price for all that?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by waxdass View Post
    Hi guys,

About to place an order down on a 103TSI, with Bi-Xenon and Driver Assistance packages.

That's a pretty good price considering VW listed the103TSI Highline 7 Speed DSG for
    $36,178.59 drive away price. Your also have the Bi-Xenon and Driver Assistance packages.
    Do they have the car is instock or is it a order car ? I tried to buy a 90TSI Comfortline and all the dealers wont discount me a cents.
    Which VW dealer offer this price to you ?

Cheers

Users Country Flag
    I've put a deposit down on a GTI. Now for the long wait.

Quote Originally Posted by waxdass View Post
    Hi guys,

Also interested to hear where this was from. Am looking at very similar, although with leather instead of the bi-xenons, so I'd expect about another $800 on top of that.

And when you say non-metallic, I'm assuming you are meaning white, as everything else is metallic!

Users Country Flag
    Picked up my Golf 7 103TSi Highline earlier this week and am loving it. I have found a few things not quite right, like the stop/start not always working. The voice control doesn't work- do we not get this in Australia? And I will have to read up on how to get the side mirrors to tilt automatically when in reverse. Can't get the album artwork from my iPhone to display on the screen either.
    Really like the piano black gloss and haven't noticed any fingerprints or anything. The seats are super comfy and it drives very well, I'm already getting used to the DSG.

$35k is a fantastic price with all those options! I managed to get them down in price a bit, but being a new model they're going to walk out the door anyway.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkj View Post
    Picked up my Golf 7 103TSi Highline earlier this week and am loving it. I have found a few things not quite right, like the stop/start not always working. The voice control doesn't work- do we not get this in Australia? And I will have to read up on how to get the side mirrors to tilt automatically when in reverse. Can't get the album artwork from my iPhone to display on the screen either.
    Really like the piano black gloss and haven't noticed any fingerprints or anything. The seats are super comfy and it drives very well, I'm already getting used to the DSG.

$35k is a fantastic price with all those options! I managed to get them down in price a bit, but being a new model they're going to walk out the door anyway.
    Not sure if it applies in your case but the Stop/Start doesn't work if there isn't enough charge in the battery or if the car hasn't been running for long. That's what I was told today anyway.

Weren't batteries in cars with Stop/Start a lot more expensive, and wouldn't last as long if you didn't drive for a few days and then couldn't be jump-started? Heard these from other VWs with this (Passat or Tiguan or something).

Users Country Flag

Can you even jump (as in push) start a Mk 6 manual? Not that I've bothered reading my manual..
    Looking for:- RS4 B7 Avant.
    Current:- Amarok V6 Sportline; Mazda CX-9 Azami AWD
    Previous - Mk 6 R manual; Mk 7 R manual; Passat 130 TDi Wagon. Mk 7.5 Wolfsburg Wagon.

Page 1 of 240 1231151101 ... LastLast