Support VWWC

Page 234 of 240 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2392

Thread: The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by rosc0w View Post
    Hi all. After a false start with a Tiguan order earlier this year, my new 7.5R arrives in a couple of weeks. Already have a few large boxes in the shed waiting to go on it.
    Worth getting the front bar grill bonnet mirror caps b-pillars covered in XPEL or similar if you do open road Ks did my 7.5 R 3 years ago covered 24K zero stone chips looks as new, enjoy the R a fantastic car.
    2017 MY18 Golf R Wolfsburg | Oryx White | DSG / 2021 MY21 T-Cross Style | S+V Package | Limestone Grey

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by rosslm View Post
    Worth getting the front bar grill bonnet mirror caps b-pillars covered in XPEL or similar if you do open road Ks did my 7.5 R 3 years ago covered 24K zero stone chips looks as new, enjoy the R a fantastic car.
    Cost?

Ben
    Now: ‘19 VW Golf R, ‘15 Polo GTI
    Before: ‘06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, ‘14 VW Polo GTI, ‘12 VW Golf GTI, ‘06 VW Golf GTI, ‘05 VW Golf Sportline, ‘01 Holden Astra SRi, ‘00 Nissan Pulsar SSS, ‘99 Holden Astra CD, ‘98 Nissan Pulsar SLX, ‘91 Nissan Pulsar GL with Q engine swap, ‘80 Subaru Leone
    Ben

2015 Polo GTI & 2019 Golf R

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BenT View Post
    Cost?

Ben
    Before: ‘06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, ‘14 VW Polo GTI, ‘12 VW Golf GTI, ‘06 VW Golf GTI, ‘05 VW Golf Sportline, ‘01 Holden Astra SRi, ‘00 Nissan Pulsar SSS, ‘99 Holden Astra CD, ‘98 Nissan Pulsar SLX, ‘91 Nissan Pulsar GL with Q engine swap, ‘80 Subaru Leone
    Approx $1500 fitted
    2017 MY18 Golf R Wolfsburg | Oryx White | DSG / 2021 MY21 T-Cross Style | S+V Package | Limestone Grey

Users Country Flag
    Ordered - new blue Golf R wagon with panoramic roof and the Dynaudio stereo, delivery late September/early October. Replacing a '14 S205 Benz C250 wagon. Initial search started with a Stinger, extended to Subaru Levorg STI, Skoda Superb 206TSi, with the Mazda6 wagon (2.5 turbo) an outlier. Levorg felt fine on the test drive and we'd have doubtlessly been happy with it, but the Golf R made it immediately feel 10 years old. Wife called it for the Golf R as soon as we sat in one.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by rosslm View Post
    Approx $1500 fitted
    Not bad. Will get that on my next new car.

Ben
    Ben

2015 Polo GTI & 2019 Golf R

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Vat View Post
    Ordered - new blue Golf R wagon with panoramic roof and the Dynaudio stereo, delivery late September/early October. Replacing a '14 S205 Benz C250 wagon. Initial search started with a Stinger, extended to Subaru Levorg STI, Skoda Superb 206TSi, with the Mazda6 wagon (2.5 turbo) an outlier. Levorg felt fine on the test drive and we'd have doubtlessly been happy with it, but the Golf R made it immediately feel 10 years old. Wife called it for the Golf R as soon as we sat in one.
    Quality, you will love that. I have a R 7.5 'Final Edition' currently on the high seas delivery mid September...Will be my second R, can't wait.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Vat View Post
    I bought a mk7.5R hatch in Lapiz blue in December 2019. The Wife had an A250 sport and wanted something a little bigger. She loved my Golf R so much that in Jan 2020 she went out and got a Golf R wagon in white and absolutely loves the extra space and performance.

Congratulations and enjoy the Golf R wagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by langs_sydney View Post
    Quality, you will love that. I have a R 7.5 'Final Edition' currently on the high seas delivery mid September...Will be my second R, can't wait.
    I managed to snag one of these from a dealer, will be picking it up in a couple of days. Really loved the victory blue in person, and it's nice to have something that is a bit different from the rest!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by poid View Post
    I managed to snag one of these from a dealer, will be picking it up in a couple of days. Really loved the victory blue in person, and it's nice to have something that is a bit different from the rest!
    That's awesome man, good on you. Yes I loved the colour too, looked a little too light at first glance but I think the Black rims and mirrors tidy it up again and make it look slick. I didn't get a sunroof but I remembered how much I loved the Dynaudio in my old R and not too happy with the state of the Mk8 at the moment so was a no brainer...Did you get a good deal on it?

The contract says I got a couple of grand off but since I also traded a car I was just looking to get the right changeover deal, which I did in the end. The rims make a big difference to the look of the car (I'd have to change the Spielberg's on the normal R anyway, don't like them at all), and this one has a sunroof...I've had many cars with a sunroof over the years and have hardly ever used it but maybe I'll enjoy this one more.

I used to run aftermarket Dynaudio gear in my cars many years ago, and still have all that gear for a future build, it was some of the best sounding gear you could buy so really looking forward to having another Dyn system (even if OEM isn't going to be quite the same level!).

I looked at a lot of cars but in the end the R just stood out.

Page 234 of 240 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast