Page 189 of 240 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2392

Thread: The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Users Country Flag

Sorry didn't mean to hit "quote" on previous post. Apologies ajay

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraR View Post
    Took delivery Friday of my MY17 Golf R. Driving home in the rain was fun.
    Did you get a manual? I bought mine in white without the DAP and sunroof too!

If you hit the Mode button you can use Individual mode to turn the interior sound to Eco which pretty much switches it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY08 Mk5 GT Sport - sold
    MY14 Tiguan 118TSI - sold (Mazda3 SP25GT in its place)
    MY16 Golf 7R: sold (Caterham Super 7 and Hyundai i30N in its place)

Quote Originally Posted by LibraR View Post
    Took delivery Friday of my MY17 Golf R. Driving home in the rain was fun. Such a waste of a nice clean car! A few of my goodies had arrived like the rubber mats (prefer these when it rain) and boot liner etc. All in! Awaiting JB1 arrival and OBD11 from Autoinstruct (ordered just before the group but... Doh). First impressions very positive. Would like to tone down the soundaktor thing a bit as it sounds like a series 1 WRX a little in the cabin, but other than that feels great. A little more oomph to hide the fat girl's weight will be good but the handling and rest of the feel is great and exceeds expectations. Conti tyres are scrubbing in well and feel great even in the wet. Big plus!

Don't even mind the understated styling (seriously thought about a 40th Ed) but prefer the absence of bling. And interior sold me on the R over the 40th - personal taste (and old guy... Lol). I just bought the basic white no options (don't really need all that stuff and don't like open roofs) so I am very happy. I even managed an approving "thumbs up" from a fellow in a Meecedes so mustn't be too understated then...

Will report back once I get a few more km's and a JB1 on her 😈
    Congrats!

Just out if interest, were they offering any other wheel options on the MY17? Do you know what the changes are from the previous model?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial View Post
    Congrats!

Just out if interest, were they offering any other wheel options on the MY17? Do you know what the changes are from the previous model?
    I'd settle for a working MIB2! The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

MY08 Mk5 GT Sport - sold
    MY14 Tiguan 118TSI - sold (Mazda3 SP25GT in its place)
    MY16 Golf 7R: sold (Caterham Super 7 and Hyundai i30N in its place)

Users Country Flag
    Thanks guys.

Good tip on the individual setting. Will try that. Out it straight into Race and there it sated so far 😄

I bought the DSG as it will spend a fair bit of time in traffic so laziness prevailed here...

As for rims I just have the standard 19" rims on it. Don't mind them really as the machines and black matches the rest if the silver and black highlights on the car against the white. If I was going to change them I'd go carbon rims I think...

My17 changes are the frameless rear view mirror (actually looks classy but hardly a "must have" and a new pollen filter in the AC or something... I'm guessing a facelift announcement in a couple of weeks will offer new lights, rims, trim and a bigger multimedia screen - just to answer everyone's prayers... Lol But I'm happy with this one.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattlock View Post
    I'd settle for a working MIB2! The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

What's happening with it? I had a 92TSi my16 that had intermittent issues with the reverse camera and would occasionally black the screen out but software update at first service improved it a fair bit. Don't know if they are the same units? Guessing pretty much so...

Hey guys, long time listener, first time caller!

Just ordered a MY17 Highline 110 TSi DSG with DAP, Luxury Pack, metallic paint. Looking like early Nov delivery. Replacing a Polo GTi and really wanted to replace it with a Golf GTi but the other half wasn't having any of it haha!

Does anyone have any experience with VW Finance, and/or indication of interest rates they're offering?

TIA

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrrockss View Post
    Hey guys, long time listener, first time caller!

Just ordered a MY17 Highline 110 TSi DSG with DAP, Luxury Pack, metallic paint. Looking like early Nov delivery. Replacing a Polo GTi and really wanted to replace it with a Golf GTi but the other half wasn't having any of it haha!

Does anyone have any experience with VW Finance, and/or indication of interest rates they're offering?

TIA
    If you go to vw finance Personal Car Finance < Volkswagen Financial Services Australia it seems rates are between 7 and 14% for a personal loan. Currently they are offering 5 years servicing and 5 years factory warranty if you finance.

Not sure what the minimum amount you can finance. If you could finance only $2000.00 for 12 months it would be cheap way to get an extended factory warranty and free servicing

Users Country Flag
    You can haggle with them. I got mine down to 4.5% last year.
    White MY17 Golf 7R with DSG and DAP.

Users Country Flag

If you have corporate eligibility I believe the rates are lower as well, and you get better pricing to start with. Lots of ways to get that really, so it is a pretty good approach.

5 year warranty and you get choice of guaranteed future minimum value as well, which eliminates the risk at sell time. Good system overall IMO. You can even hedge against equity gap for not too much more (a few $$ per month extra), to offset any gap between the finance payout and insurance payout during the life of the loan. Handy, if that's important to you.

Page 189 of 240 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast