Page 138 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2392

Thread: The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by artaudio View Post
    My MY15 GTI manual was delivered today, not sure its better than my MkV GTI that so far seems to offer better on road feel with the Mk7 feeling a little boring. Sadly the delivery came just a day before we are overseas for 3 weeks and limited time to compare both cars.

I don't dislike the look of Mk7 GTI in Pure White.......
    Hi, I thought the same after my first test drive but now after 2 weeks in my GTI PP there is no way I'd go back to the MK5. I'm sure it'll grow on you. I certainly don't miss the crashy suspension in the MK5

Users Country Flag
    ordered my 90tsi mk vii dsg sat nav deep black, today delivery by friday cant wait. from bayford volkswagen in epping. nice sales team.
    2020 Tiguan 132tsi comfort line
    Black
    Luxury pack Driver assistance pack Sound and vision pac

Users Country Flag

The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Ordered a 103 TSI Highline wagon today in limestone grey with Driver Assist Package 2 and headlamp protectors. Due for delivery in June.
    Last edited by agentthumb; 14-03-2015 at 09:56 AM.
    Golf MK7 103TSI Highline Wagon | Limestone Grey | DAP2
    Golf MK7 110TDI Highline Hatchback | Tungsten Silver | DAP

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by agentthumb View Post
    Managed to get a drive away price of
    I hate seeing what other people paid (it gives me buyer's remorse that I paid too much on a big ticket item).
    Can I suggest prices be put in the prices topic - "Mk7 Golf - Australian Specifications and Prices (Base, Comfortline and Highline)" please?
    That way if I am in the market I can have a look.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberman View Post
    I hate seeing what other people paid (it gives me buyer's remorse that I paid too much on a big ticket item).
    Can I suggest prices be put in the prices topic - "Mk7 Golf - Australian Specifications and Prices (Base, Comfortline and Highline)" please?
    That way if I am in the market I can have a look.
    Sorry bout that Cyberman. I'll remove it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Been waiting a while to post in the thread, but I can finally say that my new Golf Highline ordered exactly a month ago is now just leaving Melbourne - Sydney bound! Should be in Port Kembla tomorrow night, beginning the 'longest' wait of the process (knowing its so close!).

Been tracking the ship where possible and spying on it with public webcams. One could say I'm very keen.
    Delivered Tomorrow:
    2015 Golf 103TSI Highline - Limestone Grey Metallic, Leather Trim, Sunroof, Bi-Xenon Headlights, Driver Assist II (2015), NSW Euro Plates, Fitted at first service:
    OEM Towbar

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by zapsplat View Post
    Been waiting a while to post in the thread, but I can finally say that my new Golf Highline ordered exactly a month ago is now just leaving Melbourne - Sydney bound! Should be in Port Kembla tomorrow night, beginning the 'longest' wait of the process (knowing its so close!).

Been tracking the ship where possible and spying on it with public webcams. One could say I'm very keen.
    Haha my R is on the same boat, bound for Kembla as well. Hope they've made friends

I didn't know about these webcams! Links?
    2015 Golf Mk VII R Manual | Lapiz Blue | Leather | Sunroof | Driver Assistance Package II
    Previous:
    2011 RENAULTsport Megane RS250 Cup Trophee | Extreme Blue | Leather RECAROs | Front Sensors | Adaptive Bi-Xenon Headlights
    2006 Holden Astra SRi Turbo Coupe | Bold Red | Nothing else

Users Country Flag
    There were cams for Melbourne and Fremantle, but I can't seem to find any for Port Kembla

I'm sure they have, knowing how close they park one from another on the decks
    Delivered Tomorrow:
    2015 Golf 103TSI Highline - Limestone Grey Metallic, Leather Trim, Sunroof, Bi-Xenon Headlights, Driver Assist II (2015), NSW Euro Plates, Fitted at first service:
    OEM Towbar

Users Country Flag
    I placed an order in December for a 2015 built VW Golf TSI Comfortline, manual with DAP, trading in my 'un-trusty' MK5 with 155k's on the clock.

After being advised for the car to land into the country on the 23rd of March, I was pleasantly surprised taking ownership 2 weeks earlier than expected. Before I picked it up the car (and paying) I double checked for everything to be in order 3 days prior of taking delivery. Upon arriving home I was keen to find out if DAP2 was already fitted (being built in 2015). The door sticker did state 2015, but not the built-week. When I checked out other things on the car I discovered another sticker on the other, passenger side. Built 11/2014! I have now returned the car awaiting the car that I paid for. (driving my MK5 again) T.b.c.
    Current:Golf V 2.0 TDI, 2007, Comfortline, Manual, ESP, Parking Sensors.Previous: (VAG listed only)
    Golf MK1 GLS 1.6, 1977, Audi Coupe GT 1.8, 1978, Scirocco GLI 1.6, 1978, Scirocco GT 1.6, 1978, Scirocco GL 1.6, 1977, VW Golf GL MK1 1.6, 1976, VW Polo L MK1 1.4, 1976.

Users Country Flag

The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rainer View Post
    Built 11/2014! I have now returned the car awaiting the car that I paid for. (driving my MK5 again) T.b.c.
    That's pretty piss poor... Which dealer did you go through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by agentthumb; 15-03-2015 at 10:31 AM.

Page 138 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast