Support VWWC

Page 237 of 240 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2392

Thread: The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by epicmac View Post
    My 2020 Golf R was delivered on Monday.
    Delivered as in by truck to my home as they would prefer customers don't visit the showroom. Weirdest car purchase ever!

Attachment 49064

I can't believe mine has just ticked over 12 months old.

Ben
    Now: ‘19 VW Golf R, ‘15 Polo GTI
    Before: ‘06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, ‘14 VW Polo GTI, ‘12 VW Golf GTI, ‘06 VW Golf GTI, ‘05 VW Golf Sportline, ‘01 Holden Astra SRi, ‘00 Nissan Pulsar SSS, ‘99 Holden Astra CD, ‘98 Nissan Pulsar SLX, ‘91 Nissan Pulsar GL with Q engine swap, ‘80 Subaru Leone
    Ben

2015 Polo GTI & 2019 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by hcvo1 View Post
    Paid 61k for the Mrs’ white wagon. Dyna, Pano, Bootliner, Load Sil Protector, Painted black wheels, and the five year care plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They extended the care plan?

So the price I was offered seems to be right, did you do much neg’ for 61?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommot View Post
    They extended the care plan?

So the price I was offered seems to be right, did you do much neg’ for 61?
    You can buy a 5 year service care plan for 2500 upfront. Covers servicing costs for 5 years. Only thing you need to pay for are the consumables such as brakes... VW Care Plans | Purchase

Yeah your price seems right.

I paid 54k for my Golf R with all options a month earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BenT View Post

I can't believe mine has just ticked over 12 months old.

Ben
    Now: ‘19 VW Golf R, ‘15 Polo GTI
    Before: ‘06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, ‘14 VW Polo GTI, ‘12 VW Golf GTI, ‘06 VW Golf GTI, ‘05 VW Golf Sportline, ‘01 Holden Astra SRi, ‘00 Nissan Pulsar SSS, ‘99 Holden Astra CD, ‘98 Nissan Pulsar SLX, ‘91 Nissan Pulsar GL with Q engine swap, ‘80 Subaru Leone
    Oh look, the same car park as my picture
    MY20 Golf 7.5 R - Blue

Long time member, long time between posts...and golfs.

Owned a very fun R32 back in the day and moved away from the brand with the release of the mk6 R that I was not keen on replacing the R32 with. Many moons have passed since then and it was time to replace my current car for something practical which in truth, the R wasn't top of the list. I'd missed getting a new m140i due to it only being available on the used market, and with the rather disappointing replacement m135i I started wondering what the modern R was like. With some of the deals on at the moment it was hard to resist the value to performance proposition and so I pulled the trigger on a 2020 R with sunroof and audio in white. I'm not sure whether its a popular colour in this gen, but my word, it brings out the subtle folds, black elements and design elements perfectly IMO.

So here I am, back again with this lovely machine. Quick shot on day one in the rain and a throwback to the old R32 - enjoy.

20' R & 06' 32

New purchase - 2015 VW Golf Alltrack 132TSI

Hi all

Despite a pandemic not seen for 100 years, my partner and I have purchased a 2015 VW Golf Alltrack 132TSI. I was pleasently suprised as to the all round capability, smoothness and versatility of the Alltrack, as we wanted a family car that was not too big and not a SUV. We purchased it at Camberwell Volkswagen who provided excellent service. Very happy with the purchase so far.

Both my father and father-in-law run Skoda Yetis and so far have had positive experiences with them. Having considered the Passat 132TSI, we went for something smaller with the added benefit of the 6 Speed DSG. Partner and I are going to refer to it as our little Swiss Army Knife.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread-img20200805125150-jpg  
    VW - Aus Liebe zum Automobil

Past VWs in the family
    1979 VW Scirocco
    1971 VW Beetle

Hope to own MkI or Mk II GTi someday!!!

Users Country Flag
    I should know this but when is the model change over year of manufacture I suspect 2021 models start kind of now after summer holidays in Europe August/September so I guess in OZ 2021 models in dealers from November? Covid has no doubt put a spanner in the works this year.
    2017 MY18 Golf R Wolfsburg | Oryx White | DSG / 2021 MY21 T-Cross Style | S+V Package | Limestone Grey

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi Devotee View Post
    Hi all

Despite a pandemic not seen for 100 years, my partner and I have purchased a 2015 VW Golf Alltrack 132TSI. I was pleasently suprised as to the all round capability, smoothness and versatility of the Alltrack, as we wanted a family car that was not too big and not a SUV. We purchased it at Camberwell Volkswagen who provided excellent service. Very happy with the purchase so far.

Both my father and father-in-law run Skoda Yetis and so far have had positive experiences with them. Having considered the Passat 132TSI, we went for something smaller with the added benefit of the 6 Speed DSG. Partner and I are going to refer to it as our little Swiss Army Knife.
    Congrats on the purchase! I moved to an Alltrack after happily owning a 103 TDi Yeti. You'll love it!
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Users Country Flag
    Got the call yesterday, the 7.5 R wagon's at the dealership in pre-delivery. Delivery Monday, in for ceramic/tinting Tuesday afternoon, pick up from detailer Thursday morning.

IT'S HAPPENING!

Users Country Flag

Legit now...

The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread-front-quarter-m-jpg

Page 237 of 240 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239 ... LastLast