Page 231 of 240 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2392

Thread: The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gregozedobe View Post
    To be fair that listing does mention the fact that they are plastic twice, once in the heading and once in the description. IMO you are better off with plastic anyway, it will stink a lot less and also probably be more robust. I've had some real rubber mats that had to be left out in all weather for weeks to reduce the smell to a tolerable level.
    sorry I should have said - i got mine from the VW dealer, at the time I wasn't told it was plastic.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by gregozedobe View Post
    To be fair that listing does mention the fact that they are plastic twice, once in the heading and once in the description. IMO you are better off with plastic anyway, it will stink a lot less and also probably be more robust. I've had some real rubber mats that had to be left out in all weather for weeks to reduce the smell to a tolerable level.
    Thank you gregozedobe,

I wondered why my genuine Subaru rubber floor matts smelt. I have had them airing out for all this week. I spelt some mower fuel on the rear one and the wife could smell it even though I had cleaned it a number of times!

Back to R Wagon I have rubber floor mats and a rear 'es cargo' plastic mat. Happy to have one in mine, so far so good.

Cheers Al

Users Country Flag
    [QUOTE=roh008;1301329]scuff plates for when I get in and out of the car (or passengers) protects the painted part of the door frame when shoes hit that part.
    Slim Stainless Door Sill Scuff Plate For V-W Volkswagen Golf 7 Golf 6 MK6 MK7 | eBay QUOTE

Thanks roh008,
    Ebay will get a good search for sill protectors like them. I would prefer they were stepped to cover the sill drop as well!

QUOTE What did the VW Care Service Plan offer? Is it not capped price servicing for the first 5 years anyways? My dealer said if I service it within their VW group showroom then they will keep rolling over the 12 month road side assist.QUOTE

Different from capped. What VW offer is prepaid 3 and 5 year Care Service Plans. You pay in advance and lock in the price at todays value and the average cost is lower.

I selected the 5 year Care Service Plan and it cost me $2,350. VW dealership will keep rolling over the 12 month road side assist too.

That's $470 per year. All inclusive, apart from Pollen Filter and DSG oils. Tires and brake pads excluded too Lol

Cheers Al
    Last edited by Call me Al; 09-08-2019 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Call me Al View Post
    Different from capped. What VW offer is prepaid 3 and 5 year Care Service Plans. You pay in advance and lock in the price at todays value and the average cost is lower.

I selected the 5 year Care Service Plan and it cost me $2,350. VW dealership will keep rolling over the 12 month road side assist too.

That's $470 per year. All inclusive, apart from Pollen Filter and DSG oils. Tires and brake pads excluded too Lol

Cheers Al
    ah - that clears it up. Apparently i'll get to choose up until my first service is due, so I'll think about it.

Hi - I'm sniffing around for a Demo MY19 GTI. Wondering what other's have been paying to secure their new MY19 ride?

Quote Originally Posted by minke View Post
    Hi - I'm sniffing around for a Demo MY19 GTI. Wondering what other's have been paying to secure their new MY19 ride?
    Got my brand new March 2019 build in June for 48300 with luxury pack and black and white slimline plates

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by minke View Post
    Seem to be available as low as $42,888 drive away.

Here’s a starting point:
    https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/res...&sortby=~Price

Ben
    Current: ‘19 VW Golf R
    Past: ‘05 RS 225 Cup
    Ben

2015 Polo GTI & 2019 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by BenT View Post
    Seem to be available as low as $42,888 drive away.

Here’s a starting point:
    https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/res...&sortby=~Price

Ben
    Current: ‘19 VW Golf R
    Past: ‘05 RS 225 Cup
    Yea seeing those. Wondering if people have been able to jag better deals than what's advertised

Users Country Flag
    So, Hi!
    First post, got my R on it's way, hoping to see if this side of Xmas, might be in the days after..
    In Lapiz Blue..

I have spent the last 7 years building a BRZ SLOBRZ - Album on Imgur which has been pretty fun.
    But time for something with a bit more power..

Now can someone point me to where i can find out whats the most aggressive sized wheels i can fit on a MK7.5?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fuddbutter View Post
    So, Hi!
    First post, got my R on it's way, hoping to see if this side of Xmas, might be in the days after..
    In Lapiz Blue..

I have spent the last 7 years building a BRZ SLOBRZ - Album on Imgur which has been pretty fun.
    But time for something with a bit more power..

Now can someone point me to where i can find out whats the most aggressive sized wheels i can fit on a MK7.5?
    Congrats! Welcome to the R club. Where are you based?

Ben
    Now: ‘19 VW Golf R, ‘15 Polo GTI
    Before: ‘06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, ‘14 VW Polo GTI, ‘12 VW Golf GTI, ‘06 VW Golf GTI, ‘05 VW Golf Sportline, ‘01 Holden Astra SRi, ‘00 Nissan Pulsar SSS, ‘99 Holden Astra CD, ‘98 Nissan Pulsar SLX, ‘91 Nissan Pulsar GL with Q engine swap, ‘80 Subaru Leone
    Ben

2015 Polo GTI & 2019 Golf R

Page 231 of 240 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233 ... LastLast