Thread: NEEDED!!! Golf mk7 R admap

NEEDED!!! Golf mk7 R admap

Hi,

anyone there with a mk7 R with bi-xenon and halogen rear tail lights?

Long story short... I ended up upgrading my BCM (came from a GTI MK7.5) and retrofit the R bi-xenon practically at the same time and now I have my light channels all over the place, the lights are working (sort off…) and I have few errors in the MFD.

I was hoping to get an admap from a MK7 R with the above light configuration to see if I can guide myself and get the light channels sorted.

Thanks.

Guto.
    Golf Wagon MK7 (90 92TSI) - Mods: 110TSI Turbo upgrade, ECU and TCU Stage 2, Eibach Pro-Kit, Pretoria 19", GTI PP Sway bars upgrade F/R, Full GTI Tartan interior, GTI colour Cluster, R's Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit, GTI 312mm front brake upgrade.
    More to come...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutoneto View Post
    Hi,

anyone there with a mk7 R with bi-xenon and halogen rear tail lights?

Long story short... I ended up upgrading my BCM (came from a GTI MK7.5) and retrofit the R bi-xenon practically at the same time and now I have my light channels all over the place, the lights are working (sort off…) and I have few errors in the MFD.

I was hoping to get an admap from a MK7 R with the above light configuration to see if I can guide myself and get the light channels sorted.

Thanks.

Guto.
    Yeah I’ve got it. Wolf Wagon with xenon front and incandescent tails. I’ll DM you my mobile. Text me tomorrow and I’ll extricated it for you.
    Mk 7 R Wagon Wolfsburg. APR Stage 1. Removable towbar.

Quote Originally Posted by hardy_bm View Post
    Yeah I’ve got it. Wolf Wagon with xenon front and incandescent tails. I’ll DM you my mobile. Text me tomorrow and I’ll extricated it for you.
    Legend! Thanks.
    Golf Wagon MK7 (90 92TSI) - Mods: 110TSI Turbo upgrade, ECU and TCU Stage 2, Eibach Pro-Kit, Pretoria 19", GTI PP Sway bars upgrade F/R, Full GTI Tartan interior, GTI colour Cluster, R's Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit, GTI 312mm front brake upgrade.
    More to come...

Users Country Flag
    BCM/module 9 - Pastebin.com

There you go. Forum won't let me upload the csv file. My VCDS interface is too old to do an actual hex restore file.

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag
    VW Wolfsberg Wagon BCM dump - engine off but ignition still on - Pastebin.com
    Both of these were done with the requested security code entered.

Thanks so much for the admap, now I have the light channels right (although still having some weird issues) but the headlight is fully functional now.
    More to come...

Hi all,

I managed to get the head light working thanks for Ben’s (hardy_bm) help giving me an admap to use as a guide and also check the tail light configuration. I still have some weird issues with the BCM coding and the light channels, if anyone around here with a sharp eye could give me hand, I'll really appreciate.

I do have a couple errors related to the AFS and I still waiting for the parts to finalise the retrofit.

The errors that I’m having are:

Still have errors coming to the MFD regarding the front turn lights (also I have the quick turn blink light in the dash as it had a burn bulb somewhere) and the dipped beams

The module was originated from a GTI MK7.5 2 doors and I changed the ENG141652-ENG141959-ZV Türkonfiguration-Viertuerer (from 2 to 4 doors) and the rear driver’s doors sometimes doesn’t lock, also, the two rear windows don’t go down anymore when I open them through the key.

The footwell light control in the MIB is not there.

Any help is welcome!

Thanks,
    Guto.

Log and admap here:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BsQVDgc6RbTlTYTdcVWDRL0wp5L_uRb4?usp=sharing and here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pp7...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Gutoneto; 18-01-2022 at 08:23 PM.
    More to come...