Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Multimedia unit - Radio station logos and album art

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by phil38555615 View Post
    Would like to get access to these. Can you email them?
    Just click on the link and "Save File"
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Sydney Radio Logos Set

Got my Golf yesterday.

I noticed if you have the logo with a transparent background instead of white or black the system will add in a default background, therefore if all logos were transparent they would all look uniform just with a different logo.

So I set out on getting a set of logos that are the right size for the system. Then started removing the white and black backgrounds they came with and made them transparent. They now look uniform, see the photo below.

I have uploaded these for a everyone to download, just go to Sydney FM Car Radio Logos download the ones you want.

These are just a few stations, should you have any stations from your locale and want the backgrounds removed from them, post here with a link to the image and I will make them transparent for you and add them to the download folder.

Enjoy!!

EDIT: 01/10/2021 Updated link to logos as the old link was destroyed with Google Drives security update
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Multimedia unit - Radio station logos and album art-img_07392-jpg  
    Last edited by MarkieMark96; 01-10-2021 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Post moved to proper thread

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark96 View Post
    Got my Golf yesterday.

I noticed if you have the logo with a transparent background instead of white or black the system will add in a default background, therefore if all logos were transparent they would all look uniform just with a different logo.

So I set out on getting a set of logos that are the right size for the system. Then started removing the white and black backgrounds they came with and made them transparent. They now look uniform, see the photo below.

I have uploaded these for a everyone to download, just go to Sydney FM Car Radio Logos download the ones you want.

These are just a few stations, should you have any stations from your locale and want the backgrounds removed from them, post here with a link to the image and I will make them transparent for you and add them to the download folder.

Enjoy!!
    Looks great mate. Has anyone done something similar for Melbourne radio stations (uniform logos)?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_eric View Post
    Looks great mate. Has anyone done something similar for Melbourne radio stations (uniform logos)?
    flat_eric : I posted a link to a zip file that contains the logos for a heap of Melbourne Radio stations in my reply on the previous page (see post #21).

Don

PS: Also have a look at the zip file on post #27 by Adam
    Last edited by DV52; 10-07-2015 at 04:46 PM.
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Users Country Flag

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberman View Post
    I've just created the logos for the whole of South Australia.
    Great stuff, just what I wanted for the Columbus unit in my Octavia .

Thanks for the high quality logos.

Here are a few more for Melbourne. Not sure if posting them here will retain their quality. Let me know...
    (choice of 2 K-Rock's, as their proper logo's too small..).. Multimedia unit - Radio station logos and album art-3aw-693-pngMultimedia unit - Radio station logos and album art-89-9-light-fm-pngMultimedia unit - Radio station logos and album art-abc-774-pngMultimedia unit - Radio station logos and album art-k-rock-95-5-pngMultimedia unit - Radio station logos and album art-k-rock-95-5b-pngMultimedia unit - Radio station logos and album art-magic-1278-pngMultimedia unit - Radio station logos and album art-sen-1116-png
    Last edited by Ralfi; 04-10-2015 at 11:21 AM.
    MY16 MK7 Golf GTI
    - Manual - Sunroof - Folding Mirrors - Lock/Unlock Chirp - 4x Indicator Flash - Traffic - MK7.5 LED Tail Lights with Sweeping Indicators - Dynablink Sweeping mirror LEDs - White LED's on rear rego plate -

Thought I'd add the finished product & how they appear on MIB II...

MY16 MK7 Golf GTI
    - Manual - Sunroof - Folding Mirrors - Lock/Unlock Chirp - 4x Indicator Flash - Traffic - MK7.5 LED Tail Lights with Sweeping Indicators - Dynablink Sweeping mirror LEDs - White LED's on rear rego plate -

Users Country Flag
    Does anyone know the new MIBII optimum resolution for the radio station logos? I'm guessing it has changed to a higher resolution from the previous lower resolution units.

Width (pixels):
    Hight (pixels):
    Resolution (dpi):

Thanks!

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RMBB View Post
    Does anyone know the new MIBII optimum resolution for the radio station logos? I'm guessing it has changed to a higher resolution from the previous lower resolution units.

Width (pixels):
    Hight (pixels):
    Resolution (dpi):

Thanks!
    Ralfi is rocking a GTI with MIB II and he's made no mention of higher res logos. So there is a chance it hasn't changed?

EDIT: Just updated mine. I didn't think to try a different resolution. Looks good enough to me for now!
    Last edited by mattaus; 06-10-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast