Page 481 of 494 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 4938

Thread: Mk7 Golf R Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Who would know apart from the salesman. We could say yeah they will give you all you want and $5000 off as well but the truth will only come from the dealer

A sunroof and Dynaudio would be $5000 as extras so what do you reckon
    *$2,900, but I take your point.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyf83 View Post
    *$2,900, but I take your point.
    Well sound(Dynaudio) and vision in a Tig is $2727 plus the sunroof so things must have come down
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Hi guys, I was wanting people thoughts on this deal. It seems sharp price and the finance at 2.9% seems competitive.

Is there anything I need to look out for? Would they likely discount further, are corporate discounts available? Would they throw in sunroof and Dynaudio at same price for a car in stock?

Cheers

VW Offers & Deals | Volkswagen Australia[BV54NZ/20,BV5CZR/20,BV5CZRP/20]

Hey there,

Let me try and help...OK so firstly that finance APR is very competitive and it's likely to not be around past June 30th, plus they rarely don't ask for a deposit if you want to chuck it all on the monthlies. When it comes to price anything under 56 DA is reasonable, anything under 54 is very good, anything under 53 is really really good and best I have heard recently is 52.5 including both options. The options conversation is one you're best having with a dealer, but I have seen deals for 54 that include both the Audio upgrade (which is in my opinion essential) and the sunroof, which in my opinion adds weight and burns your head! I think they are MY20 but might be 19.5.
    The Final Edition of the 7.5 includes the Audio upgrade but there is a 2.5K premium on the DA and no one is likely to discount it as it is sleek as heck and there is already a 'factory' discount on it with only about 250 of those being sent....

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by langs_sydney; 16-06-2020 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by langs_sydney View Post
    Hey there,

Let me try and help...OK so firstly that finance APR is very competitive and it's likely to not be around past June 30th, plus they rarely don't ask for a deposit if you want to chuck it all on the monthlies. When it comes to price anything under 56 DA is reasonable, anything under 54 is very good, anything under 53 is really really good and best I have heard recently is 52.5 including both options. The options conversation is one you're best having with a dealer, but I have seen deals for 54 that include both the Audio upgrade (which is in my opinion essential) and the sunroof, which in my opinion adds weight and burns your head! I think they are MY20 but might be 19.5.
    The Final Edition of the 7.5 includes the Audio upgrade but there is a 5K premium on the DA and no one is likely to discount it as it is sleek as heck and there is already a 'factory' discount on it with only about 250 of those being sent....

Hope that helps!
    Thanks

Hey Guys,

Do you have any experiences with the Stage 1 tunes from APR, Revo and Racingline?

And is the TCU tune a nice to have for stage 1? I understand you need it for stage 2 to get a better clamping force and fast shifts, any suggestions?

Thanks

A decent TCU tune makes a DSG much nicer to drive, even without an engine tune (less low rev lugging, more appropriate shift points & lots more). TVS have a good rep for TCU tunes for the DQ381 dsg (7 speed).
    2017 MY18 Golf R 7.5 Wolfsburg wagon (boring white) delivered 21 Sep 2017, 2008 Octavia vRS wagon 2.0 TFSI 6M (bright yellow), 2006 T5 Transporter van 2.5 TDI 6M (gone but not forgotten).

Test drove a Golf R today, placing an order tomorrow.

They did have a Final Edition in the show room. The purple colour looks great, I'd find it hard to live with though, the black wheels are also great. The reason I chose the standard though is that I am not a fan of the Carbon Nappa seats.
    Last edited by mattyf83; 15-06-2020 at 10:11 PM.

I have a MY18 7.5 Golf R and noticed something while washing it the other day. It seems there was water running through a small conduit in the tail light. I could see the bubbles from the high-pressure hose soapy water I used at the car wash. I've circled the part where I could see it. Should this be a cause for concern or does water enter this section by design?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mk7 Golf R Discussion Thread-volkswagen-golf-r-badge-1-jpg  

Users Country Flag

They did have a Final Edition in the show room. The purple colour looks great, I'd find it hard to live with though, the black wheels are also great. The reason I chose the standard though is that I am not a fan of the Carbon Nappa seats.
    Congrats! What colour did you choose?

Ben
    Now: ‘19 VW Golf R, ‘15 Polo GTI
    Before: ‘06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, ‘14 VW Polo GTI, ‘12 VW Golf GTI, ‘06 VW Golf GTI, ‘05 VW Golf Sportline, ‘01 Holden Astra SRi, ‘00 Nissan Pulsar SSS, ‘99 Holden Astra CD, ‘98 Nissan Pulsar SLX, ‘91 Nissan Pulsar GL with Q engine swap, ‘80 Subaru Leone
    Ben

2015 Polo GTI & 2019 Golf R

Users Country Flag

Congrats man, you will not regret it. What deal did you get and colour? I've just ordered a Final edition and managed to get one in Victory Blue, which I think is quality. Long live the 7.5R, not a fan of the 8 cockpit at all!
    Last edited by langs_sydney; 16-06-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Page 481 of 494 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491 ... LastLast