Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk7 Golf Photo Thread

Mk7 Golf Photo Thread

Here's a series of images comparing the Mk7 (left) to the Mk6 (right). Check AUSmotive for the larger versions.

MY10 S3 3dr

Very good comparison

You can see the much tighter lines around the rear hatch region.

Looking good! Can't wait to see the new GTI
    MkVI Golf GTI | Candy White | DSG | Leather | Bi-xenon | Sunroof | Dynaudio | Park Assist | MDI | Tint | FINALLY RECEIVED!!

Dont know which one I would prefer from outside but inside new one looks a lot like current GTI!

bring on the GTI`7
    His: Golf6 5door GTI DSG Carbon Sunroof MDI and 18" Drag rims + sticker that gives extra horse power
    Hers: Skoda Kodiaq Tech/Lux pack and sunroof

Users Country Flag
    I really think this new Golf is like a MK6.5.

It's too similar, it's a shame cause my next car I won't fork out all the money to get something that looks the same as my previous.
    [Current] Audi A4 B8 MY2013 2.0T Quattro - Lava Grey, Black Edition, S-Line, 19" TT-RS Wheels

[SOLD] Golf GTI MK6 MY2011.5 - Candy White, 5-Door, Manual, Sunroof, Park Assist, 9W7 Bluetooth RVC, MDI, Dynaudio, RossTech MicroCAN, Bluefin Stage 2, LED Tails, VW Racing Panel Air Filter, 3" Eurojet Downpipe, Milltek non-Resonated Catback

Users Country Flag
    Kind of looks like an "Americanised" version of the Golf.
    MY09 118TSI - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by aVex View Post
    I really think this new Golf is like a MK6.5.

It's too similar, it's a shame cause my next car I won't fork out all the money to get something that looks the same as my previous.
    So you're saying the Mk7 looks just like the Mk5, then. The same argument was used when the Mk6 came out as well.

MY10 S3 3dr

Users Country Flag
    Usually have this discussion with my wife when the models change, can she tell them apart. This is this first time when even I (who does follow this closely) would be hard pressed to tell, especially from the front. I know it is different underneath and VW want to keep classic lines etc but if you change your car, you do want it to look at least a bit different don't you?
    Mk6 118KW TSI DSG Golf in Reflex Silver (Previously owned V5 Mk4 and MK5 GT 125Kw, all in Silver). Mazda Mx5 Mk3.5 2.0 RC Dolphin Grey
    http://julesmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Users Country Flag

looks really similar, but as you look closer the lines are changed, different trim etc.
    Certainly wont be able to swap any mk7 stuff onto your mk6 should you want to update lights etc...

cool comparison, thanks
    My build thread here: 1.6 sr into 1.8T http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/foru...-8t-63249.html

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast