Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk7 Golf - Australian Specifications and Prices (Base, Comfortline and Highline)

Just put a deposit on a White Golf GTI manual (April 2015 build) which arrives in a couple of weeks. $41K on road, no extras.
    I was offered paint protection from the VW dealership for $995 on my new order which I declined along with the other stuff they try and cross sell.

Quote Originally Posted by jrathgen View Post
    Just put a deposit on a White Golf GTI manual (April 2015 build) which arrives in a couple of weeks. $41K on road, no extras.
    I was offered paint protection from the VW dealership for $995 on my new order which I declined along with the other stuff they try and cross sell.
    Congrats! I feel like I'm the only recent purchaser of a manual GTI. Good to have another. You're gonna love it. & only two week wait time....bonus.

As for extras, Tint-a-car is your friend. & I should have some decent shots of my (external) detailed GTI this Friday from Final Inspection.

Cheers, look forward to your pics.
    It is hard letting go of the Fabia RS, it is a great little car - but one size smaller than I prefer.
    I also prefer driving my car, not the car driving me and I have always had a manual prior.
    Looking forward to mid June for pickup.
    Must find the right thread to hear how others have run in their new car. (ie. the gentle run-in opinion vs drive it as you intend to opinion...)

Users Country Flag
    i prefer the latter option, get some higher combustion pressures behind the piston rings for better ring/bore bed in.
    dont lug the engine or keep to constant engine speeds for too long & read the manual

Users Country Flag
    Hello to all. I'm new to this forum.

Next Tuesday I have a test drive booked for a Golf GTI DSG. The VW web site is currently offering a "special" driveaway price of $45490, which lasts until the end of June. I'm pretty sure this special deal was the same price I noted on the web site six months ago!!

Anyway, is it possible to negotiate a better price on a GTI, with no finance involved?. Cash sale. What would be a "good" deal? What price have you guys paid in recent times? I am on the Sunshine Coast, QLD. Cheers.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by marcob View Post
    Hello to all. I'm new to this forum.

Next Tuesday I have a test drive booked for a Golf GTI DSG. The VW web site is currently offering a "special" driveaway price of $45490, which lasts until the end of June. I'm pretty sure this special deal was the same price I noted on the web site six months ago!!

Anyway, is it possible to negotiate a better price on a GTI, with no finance involved?. Cash sale. What would be a "good" deal? What price have you guys paid in recent times? I am on the Sunshine Coast, QLD. Cheers.
    I'd aim for 5k under full RRP. If they come back with a counter offer better than 3.5k, it's pretty good. Be prepared to walk away if they don't want to play ball.

Also try different dealers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf MK7 103TSI Highline Wagon | Limestone Grey | DAP2
    Golf MK7 110TDI Highline Hatchback | Tungsten Silver | DAP

Hi is there any news of the MY16 Golf, with MIB II and Apple Carplay in particular?

I've found this site, which has country specific information, with carplay listed for Australia "from 2015" Availability by country check

And a PDF guide here:

http://volkswagen-carnet.com/dms/bil...schuere_EN.pdf

But dealers seem to know nothing.

I suspect the dealers probably know but won't tell.

Some vague inferences here on the MY16 range: 2016 Volkswagen Golf Update Rendered | The Motor Report
    2018 Golf GTI, Manual - gone.
    2017 Golf 110tsi Trendline, manual (gone - gladly)
    2007 Golf GTI, Manual, (gone - sadly)
    1978 Golf GLS; 1972 Superbug, (memories)

Some possible specs for MY16 models...

Availability by country check

CarNet appears to be something I'd pay for as an upgrade to MY15 GTI....

May've bought the car one year too early.....
    MY16 MK7 Golf GTI
    - Manual - Sunroof - Folding Mirrors - Lock/Unlock Chirp - 4x Indicator Flash - Traffic - MK7.5 LED Tail Lights with Sweeping Indicators - Dynablink Sweeping mirror LEDs - White LED's on rear rego plate -

Users Country Flag

MIB II - starting from production week 21 for MY16's

Changes to implement MIB II are implemented from Production Week 21. (Came across this info by coincidence, looking to buy vw soundsystem for my week 19 built and yet to be delivered MY15 Golf. BTW. That part is only compatible up to week 21)

Quote Originally Posted by stev99 View Post
    Hi is there any news of the MY16 Golf, with MIB II and Apple Carplay in particular?

I've found this site, which has country specific information, with carplay listed for Australia "from 2015" Availability by country check

And a PDF guide here:

http://volkswagen-carnet.com/dms/bil...schuere_EN.pdf

But dealers seem to know nothing.
    Current:Golf V 2.0 TDI, 2007, Comfortline, Manual, ESP, Parking Sensors.Previous: (VAG listed only)
    Golf MK1 GLS 1.6, 1977, Audi Coupe GT 1.8, 1978, Scirocco GLI 1.6, 1978, Scirocco GT 1.6, 1978, Scirocco GL 1.6, 1977, VW Golf GL MK1 1.6, 1976, VW Polo L MK1 1.4, 1976.

Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast