Support VWWC

Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk7.5 Golf - News and Discussion Thread

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kachingg View Post
    Hey eyes

I am using another pomponazzi coater as he is next door to the brake caliper painter and will pick car up from painting to coat it will also work over weekend to do the job so no more waiting be done by sunday
    i am using Divine detailing found mitch the owner to be a great bloke nothing to much trouble willing to work over weekend to get the car to me asap plus fit my other cosmetic mods and other bits and pieces of work i want done
    Will post photos and updates soon
    Ok seen him divine when l was looking into Pomponazzi. Was he cheaper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag
    no same price i just found him really easy to talk to and built up a rapport with him
    the ultimate detailer i sms and got lots of sms photo,s ect but had to push for price and got no phone call in responce where mitch rang me next day after my sms and was also vry understanding about the stuff up from vw when i had to cancel the original booking for coating his reply was no worries mate rebook when you get a firm date so i was vry impressed also willing to debadge all the silly badges on the back of the alltrack all 4 of them way to many imo+my mods all no issue
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages

Users Country Flag
    no same price i just found him really easy to talk to and built up a rapport with him
    the ultimate detailer i sms and got lots of sms photo,s ect but had to push for price and got no phone call in responce where mitch rang me next day after my sms and was also vry understanding about the stuff up from vw when i had to cancel the original booking for coating his reply was no worries mate rebook when you get a firm date so i was vry impressed also willing to debadge all the silly badges on the back of the alltrack all 4 of them way to many imo+my mods all no issue
    Ok cool , looking forward to see how it turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Hey eyes

I am using another pomponazzi coater as he is next door to the brake caliper painter and will pick car up from painting to coat it will also work over weekend to do the job so no more waiting be done by sunday
    i am using Divine detailing found mitch the owner to be a great bloke nothing to much trouble willing to work over weekend to get the car to me asap plus fit my other cosmetic mods and other bits and pieces of work i want done
    Will post photos and updates soon
    Hey mate, would you be able to share the quote the get pomponazzi coating for your alltrack? Am contemplating to get either this or opticoat when my car arrives.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielT View Post
    Hey mate, would you be able to share the quote the get pomponazzi coating for your alltrack? Am contemplating to get either this or opticoat when my car arrives.
    I sure can hold onto your hat

Opticoat i was quoted $950

Pomponazzi is $1988 why so much more? i have a thread going in the detailing section where i outline why i am willing to spend so much more on a product
    also check out this review

Pomponazzi Crystal Coating review

I sure can hold onto your hat

Opticoat i was quoted $950

Pomponazzi is $1988 why so much more? i have a thread going in the detailing section where i outline why i am willing to spend so much more on a product
    also check out this review

Pomponazzi Crystal Coating review
    Thanks for that! Yeah Pomponazzi provides much more scratch resistance from the reviews I read. Was quoted $900 for opticoat & 2300 if I decide to go with the paint protection film instead (front +bumper + side mirrors).

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielT View Post
    Thanks for that! Yeah Pomponazzi provides much more scratch resistance from the reviews I read. Was quoted $900 for opticoat & 2300 if I decide to go with the paint protection film instead (front +bumper + side mirrors).
    I looked at the film for my car but a total coating is horrific in price so went with pomponazzi instead

Users Country Flag
    Looking at those Photo's posted I like everything about it. The rims look nice and I like the tail lights. I can say after a month in FL s3 the drive is definitely improved both throttle response and transmission. Which should be same in the 7.5R.

IMO the biggest floors in MK7 was the screen and the pedal lag an stock DSG modes. The 7.5 will have fixed those so you all should be very happy in 7.5R. The virtual cockpit is very nice and heated seat nice touch on cold mornings.

Users Country Flag
    Hey Kachingg,

Out of curiosity what did you end up paying once they gave you the driveway discount bonus?
    Was it basically the price the VW website spits out?
    I've been trying to get it applied to my order from about 8 weeks ago and not having any luck yet.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyLizard9000 View Post
    Hey Kachingg,

Out of curiosity what did you end up paying once they gave you the driveway discount bonus?
    Was it basically the price the VW website spits out?
    I've been trying to get it applied to my order from about 8 weeks ago and not having any luck yet.
    Mine was 53k all up all options with 5 year warranty plus just about every extra i could get bonnet proctor ,headlight protectors ect ect(plus a early adopters tax for preorder of course)
    but i needed the car before august so had to pay. If i ordered now and was willing to wait and not be fussy about options and colour(had to be red and fully loaded) could have saved a few k off but cant wait till sep-dec
    To get the discount i emailed my dealer on last Friday (does not hurt i went in 2 weeks before and showed them the car advice website with the that day released discount pricing before they knew about it )I linked the car advice website in the email and said ok 2k off no excuses and im going to be hardball about it cause you can't tell me that you will not be claiming the discount back from vw central for yourself(that is pretty much word for word what i sent)
    Got a email back 9am sat morning saying you know your stuff the discount is $1980 but we will round it up to 2k for you

So hit your dealer up again and don't take no for a answer cause he is lining his own pockets at your expense
    The only cars that do not have it is the gti/r so if you ordered one of those im sorry your out of luck any other golf/alltrack is eligible tho

Good luck
    Last edited by Kachingg; 25-07-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast