Support VWWC

Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk7.5 Golf - News and Discussion Thread

Spoke to dealer in sydney yesterday and he told me a few details about the new golf, inaddtion to the above detailed news

- Mk 7.5 golf non performance models hatches and wagons are now avaliable to order on the NADCOM system.
    - dealers have been allocated their lauch batch of golfs for july
    - for highline, the r line pack is avaliable with all colours except tungsten silver
    - for highline, the leather interior colour has options of black, or pure grey. Pure grey not avaliable in conjunction with the r line pack
    - for highline, the vehicle can be ordered without the sunroof, for the same price
    - for Alltrack premium, the optional sports pack can be ordered without the sunroof, for the same price.

note on highlines: the led headlights are not directional/dynamic, only performance and alltracks specified get dynamic headlights

pricing is yet to be confirmed.
    I base these guesstimate prices on additional features each trim level gains, on the current rrp for MY17 before orc,

110tsi add up to $ 1500- adds alloys, (led tails, led drl, bigger motor front assist/ceb : applies to all trims)
    trendlines add up to $1500- adds loadthru provision, lumbar support
    comfort line add up to $1500- adds 17 inch alloys
    highline add up to $4000- adds sunroof, led headlights, electric drivers seat with memory, colour mfd, pwer fold door mirrors
    highline tdi- add $2500

drivers assist pack for fwd golfs- $1800- adds lane assist & personalisation
    infotainment pack- $3000
    rline pack- $2400

alltrack 132tsi expect b4 orc $34490 - maybe driveaway $37490
    it doest have compareed to premiums: leather, navigation led headlights, floormats, colour mfd

alltrack 132tsi premium- $1500- adds over current alltrack- colour mfd, led headlights.
    alltrack 135tdi premium - add $2500 over 132tsi premium

drivers assist pack for alltracks- $2200 - adds active info, lane assist.
    infotainment pack for alltrack- $ 3000 - expect $500 deduction when info pk & drive assist pk combined
    sports lux pack- $3000 - adds elec drivers seat with memory, pwer fold door mirrors

Remember this is a guess to guide.

deals will be there to be had on current runout mk7 golfs , and these new ones will have much less negotiation for the first 6 months i think
    Last edited by limiteded; 27-04-2017 at 03:18 PM. Reason: led headlight note
    MY18 Golf Alltrack 135tdi - DA pack, SL pack without sunroof, Info pack : tungsten silver

Users Country Flag
    Just came across this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H5uFdpvJ2M

Seems to be a hands-on review of the new model.

Users Country Flag
    Sounds like the current model with a jb1 fitted. Nice... bigger screen looks awesome. Not sure about the dash but need to see one in the flesh. No doubt it will be great too...

Quote Originally Posted by limiteded View Post

and these new ones will have much less negotiation for the first 6 months i think
    I'm sure there will be room for negotiation. They're not going to sell everything at RRP

Users Country Flag
    I could not wait put down a holding deposit on a 135kw diesel alltrack in red

ticked all options boxes so 50k,ish on road i am thinking?

expensive yes but worth it in my opinion which is all that matters as i am buying for myself

Anybody comment on extended 2 year vw factory warranty?

Is it worth the 1750 they will try to sting me for it for the peace of mind?

Will try to crunch on price but am not expecting a huge discount this early in model cycle

Am chuffed with the infotainment package tho esp like the drivers screen and dynaudio sound system,plan was to take it straight in to have speakers upgraded after purchase but now no longer required

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Kachingg View Post
    I could not wait put down a holding deposit on a 135kw diesel alltrack in red

ticked all options boxes so 50k,ish on road i am thinking?
    Exactly the same configuration and colour, even same boxes I'll be ticking, in a couple of weeks. Have an appointment with local VW bloke in two weeks time.

How long before delivery?

A.
    MY14 M-B A200CDI

Quote Originally Posted by Kachingg View Post
    Anybody comment on extended 2 year vw factory warranty?

Is it worth the 1750 they will try to sting me for it for the peace of mind?
    The question you have to answer is do you think something worth 1750+ will go wrong when the car is 4-6 years old? Statistically it's more likely in the first 3 years or after 7 years. VW extended warranty is more or less just a contract with an insurer such as Allianz. If something goes wrong and you claim the dealer (and you) are at the mercy of the insurer person to accept.

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the replys guys

x-rated i have a delivery date of 1st 2 weeks in august... so still a while away will be so wound up when it eventually arrives
    wife and daughter are already sick of me talking about it

With the warranty i have asked and the warranty is vw just like the 1st 3 years factory backed if you buy the option before it rolls out of the showroom
    No 3rd party involved i asked the question pointedly and more than once its def a vw issue factory warranty for extra 2 years no 3rd party

Now the issue is is it worth 1750 for my piece of mind lol thats a question i am still pondering
    as my current 8 year old vw diesel golf is still going strong with no issues...... hmmm

Re: Golf GTI 7.5

Does anyone know if Volkswagen Australia is bringing in a base spec GTI Manual with option of tricky mechanical plate LSD in the mark 7.5 range?
    Last edited by WhiteJames; 16-04-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Users Country Flag

Hey Whitejames

As far as i have been able to find out the tricky lsd only comes on the performance version of the gti
    so i think you can get a manual with it but you have to pay for model upgrade to performance version

Vw upselling again..

Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast