Thread: MK 7 golf r custom interior options

MK 7 golf r custom interior options

Hi guys.

Just wanted to see if anyone knew of some good places to get custom interior carbon fibre parts for the mk7 golf R? Besides the shoddy places like Ali express, Amazon and eBay, don’t trust their quality.

I’ve found heaps of places with exterior parts, but the only one I’ve found for interior is carbon designz and there in Germany. I’d prefer to do someone in AU as I’ll need someone to install them for me as well. Plus shipping these big bulky parts is pretty expensive, just for the interior kit they quoted 140 and there smaller lighter parts. I’d imagine something like a spoiler or bonnet from them would end up costing almost as much in shipping as the part!

I’m looking at their full interior set which offers carbon covers for the dashboard/ air vents, infotainment area, and the driver zone. Also want to get some for the door handles and mirror caps.

I’m also thinking of getting the digital display upgrade at a later date as well. Has anyone had this done? Any issues/downsides? Is it true you have to go for the multimedia unit upgrade as well for it to work? I wanted to go with a custom head unit instead of the crappy VW gps system.

Thanks for your assistance.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by aj84763 View Post
    Hi guys.

Just wanted to see if anyone knew of some good places to get custom interior carbon fibre parts for the mk7 golf R? Besides the shoddy places like Ali express, Amazon and eBay, don’t trust their quality.

Hel-lo. Id like your cheapest , lightest, strongest, best quality , carbon fibre interior pieces and id like you to deliver and install them at no cost please.

You sound a bit ambitious in your post there buddy, most of the carbon fibre pieces are manfactured in china in their factories and re-sold at a retail price by the shops so not sure why ur knocking ali-baba or ebay. Unless there is a specific design which you simply cant get on there.

You do realise how expensive carbon fibre interior pieces are off a retail store yeh ?