Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Maps updates removed from VW website

I got excited find this thread and provided link. I find the model but not the correct infotainment unit. Reading the instructions it seems the new ones have two slots and read maps from one?
    But that doesn't sound like mine.
    I now have a 2016 Amarok Highline. Head unit has three buttons either side. Do I have any options other than my stealership? I haven't even asked yet so no idea what they would charge.
    2016 Amarok

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by dav1129 View Post
    I got excited find this thread and provided link. I find the model but not the correct infotainment unit. Reading the instructions it seems the new ones have two slots and read maps from one?
    But that doesn't sound like mine.
    I now have a 2016 Amarok Highline. Head unit has three buttons either side. Do I have any options other than my stealership? I haven't even asked yet so no idea what they would charge.
    Go back a year with your model and see if you get the right one otherwise go to the version information page in your unit and post the result
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Go back a year with your model and see if you get the right one otherwise go to the version information page in your unit and post the result

Thanks. As per screenshot I can only select model and for Amarok, No year. The RSN315 is not selectable. So I'll do as you suggest and post system information soon.
    2016 Amarok

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234