Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much should I list my MY18 Golf GTI

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch77 View Post
    The biggest issue right now is that everyone is pricing against everyone else across the market.. and most of the cars are not selling - so just be aware of that fact (courtesy of Covid supply and the extra time everyone got to search cars ).

I'm not suggesting the above prices are incorrect, but I have noticed in some of the random markets I have been looking in some stupidly optimistic pricing. I reckon current RS3s would just about win that award.

Just do better than one of the current adverts I saw that literally has the car cleaning van parked behind the car for sale still with water marks on the ground - that dude was clearly not wasting any time.

But yes, patience is key. And above all else - tolerance. I'm still amazed by the volume of ****heads on carsales.
    I love the guy in SA with the GTI priced $4k over yours and twice the kilos , started off at $45k and slowly dropping , long way to go to reality .
    GTI clubsport/edition 40 manual white 2016

Mercedes Benz A200 AMG pack red 2016

Quote Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
    I love the guy in SA with the GTI priced $4k over yours and twice the kilos , started off at $45k and slowly dropping , long way to go to reality .
    Well its up - carsales.com.au

Unfortunately, I'm no professional photographer - But it was just detailed

Quote Originally Posted by liljohnny19 View Post
    Well its up - carsales.com.au

Unfortunately, I'm no professional photographer - But it was just detailed
    Those are great pics, you did well.

Quote Originally Posted by westenderbender View Post
    Those are great pics, you did well.
    Well.. It's gone Up for less then 7 days, settled on 38.5k - He seemed happy. Nothing wrong at RWC of course.

Now the question is what to buy next.... mk8 seems a huge miss by vw, just the whole touch interface is throwing me right off....

Quote Originally Posted by liljohnny19 View Post
    Well.. It's gone Up for less then 7 days, settled on 38.5k - He seemed happy. Nothing wrong at RWC of course.

Now the question is what to buy next.... mk8 seems a huge miss by vw, just the whole touch interface is throwing me right off....
    Just realised you’re the one who started that thread on whirlpool! I’ve dropped a few comments in there haha

Mk8 is ****. Wait for the A3 or get a Karoq 140 Sportline.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12