Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HELP!!! My cluster looks like a Chrismass tree...

Quote Originally Posted by Gutoneto View Post
    I'll check my one as well and see how's set it up.
    Just a quick note on Battery Technology - if fitting an AGM battery and "FLEECE" is an available option then definitely use "FLEECE", do not use "AGM Binary" as that is a new type of battery that is not generally available yet. It uses a different charging regime to the currently available AGM batteries (and yes, I agree, that is rather confusing, but trust me, I did considerable research to find this out).

If you want to find out more google AGM bi-polar batteries (lead acid, not lithium) or check out this link:
    Technology – Advanced Battery Concepts
    2017 MY18 Golf R 7.5 Wolfsburg wagon (boring white) delivered 21 Sep 2017, 2008 Octavia vRS wagon 2.0 TFSI 6M (bright yellow), 2006 T5 Transporter van 2.5 TDI 6M (gone but not forgotten).

Ok, I checked and it's totally configured wrong. Here’s what I have at the moment:
    HELP!!! My cluster looks like a Chrismass tree...-battery-jpg
    Golf Wagon MK7 (90 92TSI) - Mods: 110TSI Turbo upgrade, ECU and TCU Stage 2, Eibach Pro-Kit, Pretoria 19", GTI PP Sway bars upgrade F/R, Full GTI Tartan interior, GTI colour Cluster, R's Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit, GTI 312mm front brake upgrade.
    More to come...

Quote Originally Posted by gregozedobe View Post
    Just a quick note on Battery Technology - if fitting an AGM battery and "FLEECE" is an available option then definitely use "FLEECE", do not use "AGM Binary" as that is a new type of battery that is not generally available yet. It uses a different charging regime to the currently available AGM batteries (and yes, I agree, that is rather confusing, but trust me, I did considerable research to find this out).

If you want to find out more google AGM bi-polar batteries (lead acid, not lithium) or check out this link:
    Technology – Advanced Battery Concepts
    Thank you for let me know, I didn’t know what to put on as I was in doubt in between fleece and AGM binary.

I’ll change and keep an eye on to see if something happens.
    Golf Wagon MK7 (90 92TSI) - Mods: 110TSI Turbo upgrade, ECU and TCU Stage 2, Eibach Pro-Kit, Pretoria 19", GTI PP Sway bars upgrade F/R, Full GTI Tartan interior, GTI colour Cluster, R's Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit, GTI 312mm front brake upgrade.
    More to come...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234