Support VWWC

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: GTI Edition 40 / Clubsport Thread

Users Country Flag

It's funny for the 6 weeks I was waiting for mine I didn't see a single ED40 then the same weekend I got mine I saw a white one in south Coogee and have now seen a grey one at Rockdale and saw a red one in Coogee on Friday, still think the red looks the best but then again I'm biased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    It's funny for the 6 weeks I was waiting for mine I didn't see a single ED40 then the same weekend I got mine I saw a white one in south Coogee and have now seen a grey one at Rockdale and saw a red one in Coogee on Friday, still think the red looks the best but then again I'm biased.

The grey one that you saw may have been mine. When and where about in Rockdale did you see it?

Users Country Flag
    Yep went past quickly at the Bestic/W Botany st intersection, looks pretty good in Grey

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Yep went past quickly at the Bestic/W Botany st intersection, looks pretty good in Grey

Thanks, yes it was probably me then. Did it have black euro plates?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by NSNO View Post
    Thanks, yes it was probably me then. Did it have black euro plates?
    Not sure I was a few cars back from the lights and it (probably you) was going to quick to see. Which is completely understandable. GTI Edition 40 / Clubsport Thread

Users Country Flag
    Spotted one on the Comenarra Parkway today. Awesome stretch of road. Second white one I've seen. I must say I wish they had the same front head LEDs as the R does. Coz from afar it does look like a GTI-P
    GOLF GTI MY11 ADIDAS Candy White, Sunroof
    GOLF GTI 40th ED, White with Sunroof

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I saw a grey one parked outside St Vincents hospital on Friday night. Was pretty dark but recognised from the rims

Almost up to 500km now. Feels like its starting to loosen up a bit! Feels great!

Users Country Flag
    Getting my 1500k service done as we speak, I went for a blast las night after washing it and it's really starting to loosen up, can't wait to see how it feels. On another note, during the wash last night I noticed a huge difference in height between the bonnet and left wing. Don't know how I didn't notice it before.

1500 km service, is that just a check your dealer offers and does it involve an oil and filter change too?
    Last edited by stellio78; 11-10-2016 at 02:32 PM.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stellio78 View Post
    1500 km service, is that just a check your dealer offers and does it involve an oil and filter change too?
    Well it's not in the servicing schedule from VW so I assume it's just a check the dealer offers, and now that you mention it I'm not sure if oil or filters were changed but I'm going to ask, nothing was noted on the invoice so I'm assuming not. BTW this was free from the dealer (Nepean Motor Group), and credit where credit is due they provided a very professional service and attended to and resolved the few concerns I had.

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast