Thread: Golf Alltrack Wheel upgrade OEM 17" preferred.

Golf Alltrack Wheel upgrade OEM 17" preferred.

Hi Crew,

I have a Mk7 golf with standard wheels and 205/55/17 tyres on 17x7" ET42 wheels. The tyres are reaching end of life and I would like to go to 225/50/17's to put a bit more rubber on the road. My preference is to stick with 17' wheels and more sidewall on the tyres to deal with gravel roads and rocks and stuff. Want to know what my options are in VW or VAG OEM wheels (any model) that are a little wider and with slightly more offset to fill the guards out. Still need to fit snow chains from time to time so not too 'stanced'. Any hot tips from the wheel gurus? TIA
    Last edited by Integral; 19-04-2021 at 05:37 PM.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?
    Quote Originally Posted by Integral View Post
    Hi Crew,

I have a Mk7 golf with standard wheels and 205/55/17 tyres on 17x7" ET42 wheels. The tyres are reaching end of life and I would like to go to 225/50/17's to put a bit more rubber on the road. My preference is to stick with 17' wheels and more sidewall on the tyres to deal with gravel roads and rocks and stuff. Want to know what my options are in VW or VAG OEM wheels (any model) that are a little wider and with slightly more offset to fill the guards out. Still need to fit snow chains from time to time so not too 'stanced'. Any hot tips from the wheel gurus? TIA
    Last edited by Integral; 20-04-2021 at 08:00 PM.