Support VWWC

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Alltrack

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rooboy View Post
    Mine was unintentional but I was aiming to get about 10% off and the fleet offer wasn't quite there. I ended up about 12% off the regular driveaway price.Golf Alltrack

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk
    If you don't mind me asking , you end up paying around 44k?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    A little bit more - mine is the diesel version that's no longer available. At the time the retail was $53k driveaway fully optioned.
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Users Country Flag
    Thanks ! Just realised that the all track does not have blind spot monitoring , kind of disappointed for a car that has all other advance features

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by demoiree View Post
    Thanks ! Just realised that the all track does not have blind spot monitoring , kind of disappointed for a car that has all other advance features

i was a early adopter put a deposit down on my Diesel alltrack 8 months before delivery so i paid the early adopters tax lol

Was 50K even 18 mths ago

No blindspot unfortunately as the cladding takes up the sensor space

But it is otherwise a fantastic car love mine to bits even 18 months later
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages

Users Country Flag
    I agree with Kachingg. The 135TDI Alltrack is arguably the best general purpose Golf made so far. It's more useful than the GTI under most circumstances (we own one of those too), and just as much fun. I keep pushing it's limits and it always smiles back. Magic.
    The only substantial change made to mine is having the dealer swap the OEM 18" wheels for the standard Alltrack 17" ones, which gives a higher profile for a more comfortable ride, and a better ability to resist punctures/blowouts from rough road use like we get around home and in country Victoria. My fuel consumption has been 5.9 litres per 100km for the last 12000km, mostly country driving though. The sport-comfort seats are almost as good as the GTI's buckets for support and comfort.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ToomanyVWs View Post
    I agree with Kachingg. The 135TDI Alltrack is arguably the best general purpose Golf made so far. It's more useful than the GTI under most circumstances (we own one of those too), and just as much fun. I keep pushing it's limits and it always smiles back. Magic.
    The only substantial change made to mine is having the dealer swap the OEM 18" wheels for the standard Alltrack 17" ones, which gives a higher profile for a more comfortable ride, and a better ability to resist punctures/blowouts from rough road use like we get around home and in country Victoria. My fuel consumption has been 5.9 litres per 100km for the last 12000km, mostly country driving though. The sport-comfort seats are almost as good as the GTI's buckets for support and comfort.
    Hah thats funny i go up an inch and you go down a inch

Now all you need to do is get a tune to unleash BEAST mode, the torque increase is astounding makes overtaking a breeze
    2017 Golf Alltrack 135tdi All options
    19 inch Brescia Wheels Golf R brakes front and rear
    Calipers painted Candy apple gold
    New rear sway bar and linkages

Users Country Flag
    I'm 74, Kachingg. I don't think my heart would cope with the excitement.

Hi Fellow alltrackers !

I'm in the market searching for a car for my wife+baby, and the alltrack seems to be an excellent option.

Would like to know how much people paid for their 135TSI Premium fully optioned alltrack(sound&vision, sport luxury)?

Have been quoted around the $43K for a MY19.5 via fleet, does that sound reasonable or i could nego a better deal in person from a dealership?

all opinions are welcomed!
    Was in a similar position. Had a little one on the way I didn’t think the GTI would work size wise. Ended up getting the 132TSI premium with all options and a few minor accessories for $44800 drive away (mid last year so MY1. Didn’t push the salesman too hard, maybe could have gone further but felt that was a fair price.

Love the car, really rate it highly and don’t miss the GTI. Only criticism is the lack of blind spot monitoring (as you called out also) and no rear cross traffic alert. Neither deal breakers but strange omissions. Also feel the fuel consumption is a little on the high side but again nothing too bad.

Good luck with your purchase. I really feel these cars are massively under rated, you don’t hear a lot about them.

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for all the response . Believe it or not ... I ended up with a low kms superb 206 sportline for similar driveaway price , too hard to pass

Thanks for all the response . Believe it or not ... I ended up with a low kms superb 206 sportline for similar driveaway price , too hard to pass

Congrats! Another great car

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast