Support VWWC

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Alltrack

Users Country Flag

What are people’s opinions on roofracks? To mount 1-2 carbon road bikes on Thule bike carriers.

I like the idea of the Thule wingbar edge. Low profile. But a local roof rack store is suggesting the sunroof gets in the way.

If that’s the case. What’s the lowest profile / least intrusive cross bars? What do people like/use/ have?

The VW brand ones I saw at the dealer seemed very tall??

Thule wingbar evo? What have people purchased??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vk3bq View Post
    What are people’s opinions on roofracks? To mount 1-2 carbon road bikes on Thule bike carriers.

I like the idea of the Thule wingbar edge. Low profile. But a local roof rack store is suggesting the sunroof gets in the way.

If that’s the case. What’s the lowest profile / least intrusive cross bars? What do people like/use/ have?

Does the golf have the same rails as the Passat B8 where the rail is flush to the roof?

Hi I'm trading my car so I'm getting rid of all my extra stuff I have a set of whisper roof racks I'm happy to sell for half of what I paid.

Also if anyone is interested I have a full size spare with a brand new tyre on a 18inch Alltrack Sports Luxury Wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by vk3bq View Post

Users Country Flag
    I think the VW ones are tall as they also have to have clearance for cars with the sunroof. If you don't have the sunroof, the low profile ones will be fine.

Does the golf have the same rails as the Passat B8 where the rail is flush to the roof?
    The Golf rails are the more traditional ones sitting up higher.
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Why? View Post
    Hi I'm trading my car so I'm getting rid of all my extra stuff I have a set of whisper roof racks I'm happy to sell for half of what I paid.

Also if anyone is interested I have a full size spare with a brand new tyre on a 18inch Alltrack Sports Luxury Wheel.
    How much? And do you know the model. Also. Black or silver?

Black ends, silver bars......$200.00
    Flush Bar - The Seamless Look Roof Rack | Whispbar

Users Country Flag
    Hi Fellow alltrackers !

I'm in the market searching for a car for my wife+baby, and the alltrack seems to be an excellent option.

Would like to know how much people paid for their 135TSI Premium fully optioned alltrack(sound&vision, sport luxury)?

Have been quoted around the $43K for a MY19.5 via fleet, does that sound reasonable or i could nego a better deal in person from a dealership?

all opinions are welcomed!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by demoiree View Post
    Hi Fellow alltrackers !

I'm in the market searching for a car for my wife+baby, and the alltrack seems to be an excellent option.

Would like to know how much people paid for their 135TSI Premium fully optioned alltrack(sound&vision, sport luxury)?

Have been quoted around the $43K for a MY19.5 via fleet, does that sound reasonable or i could nego a better deal in person from a dealership?

all opinions are welcomed!
    I was able to get another $1700 off the fleet quote I got when I was buying but I later heard the dealership fleet manager was pissed off because he'd been undercut by his own salesman Golf Alltrack

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Haha , thanks for the response , I was thinking the same , going into the same dealership and see if their normal sales team can do any better .

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by demoiree View Post
    Haha , thanks for the response , I was thinking the same , going into the same dealership and see if their normal sales team can do any better .

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Mine was unintentional but I was aiming to get about 10% off and the fleet offer wasn't quite there. I ended up about 12% off the regular driveaway price.Golf Alltrack

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast