Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Front bumper mod - 7.5 Wolf R Wagon

can anyone load up a pic of a standard plate?

im trying to get the dealer to register it with euro as i thought it would look better than a standard one.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinhillterror View Post
    can anyone load up a pic of a standard plate?

im trying to get the dealer to register it with euro as i thought it would look better than a standard one.
    A full size Euro is fine, a slimline one (which then isn't really a Euro then) or standard plate looks comparatively ordinary while the plate holder is there.

I'm swapping out to a slimline in SA down the track and losing the front holder so didn't care less where the current plate went..

Front bumper mod - 7.5 Wolf R Wagon-abc-jpg

--- FS: 2016 Golf GTI 40 years, white, DSG, 18,xxxkm -------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Audi SQ5 | 2016 Golf GTI CS + OZ UL HLTs | Retired: 2018 Audi RS3 sportback + OZ Leggera HLTs
    2017 Golf R Wolfsburg Sportwagen | 2016 BMW 340i + M-Performance tune/exhaust | 2015 Audi S3 sedan
    2014 Golf GTI + OZ Leggera HLTs | 2012 Polo 77TSI (hers) | 2010 Golf GTI Stage 2 + OZ ST LMs

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    It’s the fat black plastic middle piece that ruins the line of the bumper imo. Slim line plates help to some extent - I’ll show you mine when new WA plates are on

Users Country Flag
    The cleanest solution is a replacement front bumper. The replacements have no holes!

Someone reveresed into the front of my car so I got a new bumper thus solved my "hole" problem!

Does anyone have a black front plate mount for a mk 7 GTI (any model with the ugly plate mou t) one of these lying around that they don’t want?

Quote Originally Posted by enufz View Post
    Don’t waste your time, bumper plugs don’t fit.. too small too expensive if you have a oryx Wolfie I’ll sell you mine .. awesome product but recommend u put tape on them to get them snug ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry to dig up an old post, any chance you’d still have those plugs for sale ? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoeswetsuit View Post
    Sorry to dig up an old post, any chance you’d still have those plugs for sale ? Cheers
    I do ill find them and come back to u

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12