Support VWWC

Thread: Dynamic Sequential Indicators

Users Country Flag

Dynamic Sequential Indicators

Quick question, has anyone done their wing mirror indicators with the LED sequential ones and any tips on fitting and where to purchase?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Golf R. Lapiz Blue.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Quick question, has anyone done their wing mirror indicators with the LED sequential ones and any tips on fitting and where to purchase?

Cheers

Plenty of this kind of stuff on AliExpress.

The one below has lots of positive reviews:

AU $22.66 27% Off | 2 pieces Side Mirror indicator dynamic blinker LED Turn Signal Light For VW Golf 7 MK7 7.5 GTI R Sportsvan Touran L II
    2 pieces Side Mirror indicator dynamic blinker LED Turn Signal Light For VW Golf 7 MK7 7.5 GTI R Sportsvan Touran L II|Mirror & Covers| - AliExpress

Ben
    Now: ‘19 VW Golf R, ‘15 Polo GTI
    Before: ‘06 RenaultSport Megane 225 Cup, ‘14 VW Polo GTI, ‘12 VW Golf GTI, ‘06 VW Golf GTI, ‘05 VW Golf Sportline, ‘01 Holden Astra SRi, ‘00 Nissan Pulsar SSS, ‘99 Holden Astra CD, ‘98 Nissan Pulsar SLX, ‘91 Nissan Pulsar GL with Q engine swap, ‘80 Subaru Leone
    Ben

2015 Polo GTI & 2019 Golf R

Users Country Flag
    I bought some clear oem style ones off from Aliexpress a little over a year ago. Still works great and the fitment was perfect. Get one that has plenty of reviews. Link below from where i got mine

Kibowear Crystal for VW Golf MK7 GTI 7 R Rline GTD Dynamic Bright LED Turn Signal Mirror Light water flowing clear 2013 2018|Signal Lamp| - AliExpress

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Dam, I quite like to clear ones. I went with supernova dark tinted ones. Fit is perfect and look great but I wish I’d seen the clear ones first.

2015 Golf R. Lapiz Blue.

Just purchased the clear ones, thanks for the link to a good product.

Damn, just saw that these apparently don't work on a 2020 GTI. I wonder why that would be?
    MY20 MK7.5 Golf GTI - Tornado Red - LP/S&SP
    MY19 AW Polo - Comfortline - DAP

Does anyone know if/what changes there are in the exterior mirrors after 2018?

It seems Aliexpress is littered with dynamic indicators that are not for 2019/20 cars? It's not a case of the descriptions not being updated, they are expressly stating that it's not for the newer vehicles.

At this stage I'll wait for the ones I ordered to arrive to see what is going on with fitment.
    MY20 MK7.5 Golf GTI - Tornado Red - LP/S&SP
    MY19 AW Polo - Comfortline - DAP