Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do88 intercooler for MQB platform

Users Country Flag

Hi lucas
    I'm looking at the same as you. Seems DO88 is the way to go! was looking online - swedish site to purchase. Did you have any duty or customs fees to pay on top of the purchase and shipping? appreciate you advice
    cheers

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch76 View Post
    Hi lucas
    I'm looking at the same as you. Seems DO88 is the way to go! was looking online - swedish site to purchase. Did you have any duty or customs fees to pay on top of the purchase and shipping? appreciate you advice
    cheers
    Hi, when I got mine (approx 12 months ago) it was a bit cheaper, but no I did not have any import duty or customs fees. Now that the price has gone up a bit im not sure if that will still be the case.

The price (without shipping) converts to about $1200 AUD at the current pricing.

AUDI SEAT SKODA VW 1.8 / 2.0 TSI (MQB) Intercooler | TT - Audi
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch76 View Post
    Hi lucas
    cheers
    I bought 1 a few months ago through the online site. Shipped from a local (Aussie) distributor within 2 days and no import duties.
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12