Thread: Bi-Xenon conversion

Bi-Xenon conversion

Hi,

I'm doing the convention from halogen to Bi-Xenon and I ordered the Kufatec adaptor. So far no problems until I realised that the only place to pass the cables from the engine bay into the cabin is through a grommet in the driver's side and doing that so I'll need to extend the original cables (the cables are about 1m shorter to reach the BCM).

Does anyone have done this upgrade or know about the existence of grommet around the passenger side? I'm trying to avoid to cut the adaptor.

Cheers,

Guto.
    Golf Wagon MK7 (90 92TSI) - Mods: 110TSI Turbo upgrade, ECU and TCU Stage 2, Eibach Pro-Kit, Pretoria 19", GTI PP Sway bars upgrade F/R, Full GTI Tartan interior, GTI colour Cluster, R's Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit, GTI 312mm front brake upgrade.
    More to come...

Users Country Flag
    Im certain that there is a grommet on the passenger side behind where the battery is fitted where the wiring loom for the ECU goes through.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    Im certain that there is a grommet on the passenger side behind where the battery is fitted where the wiring loom for the ECU goes through.
    Thanks! I'll check tonight.
    Golf Wagon MK7 (90 92TSI) - Mods: 110TSI Turbo upgrade, ECU and TCU Stage 2, Eibach Pro-Kit, Pretoria 19", GTI PP Sway bars upgrade F/R, Full GTI Tartan interior, GTI colour Cluster, R's Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit, GTI 312mm front brake upgrade.
    More to come...