Support VWWC

Thread: assistance / guidance needed

Users Country Flag

assistance / guidance needed

Mea Culpa- it was me

i was putting Stedi Low and High beam LEDs into my daughters Golf 7.5 tsi, and stupidly, i turned on the ignition to test the lights when i had the light housings off the car, which also required the grille to be off. Didnt think the sensor behind the vw badge would **** its calibration. Hence now have a yellow warning light unable to reset with VCDS.

Question/guidance asked: can it be done with VCDS? or do i have to go to a dealer to do so?

thanks..

Users Country Flag
    @meeso - don't be too hard on yourself (it happens to ALL of us)!!

It's difficult to answer your question without knowing more about the problem. Please post-up a VCDS auto-scan so we can see the error and how the car is equipped

Don
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Users Country Flag

You can run radar static calibration via basic settings in VCDS.
    Need to enter the Security Access code first, and car has to be 1.5m away from a wall or similar solid object.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500