Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aftermarket Suspension for the Mk7

Users Country Flag

2015 Golf 90tsi Lowered Springs Upgrade

Looking for new suspension options that won't void my warranty, any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by KaoticGolf View Post
    Looking for new suspension options that won't void my warranty, any suggestions?

In Europe at least in Poland i changed my springs to German Eibach.I lost my warranty (only suspention) since the parts are not made by VW.If you want to keep your warranty you have to get the springs from VW and have them installed at your dealer. In Poland there was only one option for the springs.The ones which are in the option for the car called "sport suspention".Those are springs made by VW using the standard shock abosrbers lowering the car about 2cm. Eibach lowered the car by 3.5cm. Later after you change the spring you have to adjust some elements of the suspenion.That also has to be done by the service at VW.

The second option is (more expensive) the VWRacing springs.Hard to get in Poland.Though in the UK they have an online shop.

Sports Springs - Volkswagen Racing

Those are for MK6 and 5.Read somewhere that they do have those as well for MK7.
    Bare in mind that it will cost you way more to get the springs and install them at VW service.I paid like 50% less for the Eibach springs plus the cost of installation cost me about 1/4 of the price suggested by the service.

Also check this one:

H&R vs VWR lowering springs- I bought em both... - GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum
    Last edited by MikeB7; 24-07-2015 at 07:14 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Awesome, i'll definately consider both!

Thanks a lot for that man!

You got it bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jazrod View Post
    I had mine lowered on Eibach springs, too! Definitely improved the handling.

I know its been awhile since this thread was on the go but I'd just like to find out if you have Eibach Pro Kit springs on your car Jazrod? Any idea what the product code is?

Users Country Flag
    This looks awesome Wazza. Are these the eibach pro kit? Also what size wheels are these?

Hi everyone I'm a noob to all this and just recently brought a Golf TSI. I've also got on order some Eibach Pro kit springs to go along with my 17's. Was going to get the sport line but I thought maybe the 40mm drop would be to low...any feedback would be great!

Pardon my ignorance but I've just got a 2019 Golf R (hatch) which I'm thinking about dropping 20-25mm.

Any issues lowering it with Eibach springs (thinking how it might impact the active suspension)?

Thanks!

Putty

Hi,
    I am new, just joined

I bought Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Spring Kit E10-15-021-02-22 for my 2014 TDI 2.0 which had been sold, never had a chance to put them on.

Today i am getting a new Golf MY19.5, 1.4TSI, I contacted Eibach support, they told me that the old kit for TDI is not the right ones for my Golf, the correct kit is E10-15-021-01-22
    The old kit (E10-15-021-02-22), will also fits the new Golf but the front will not be at correct height, not sure if he mean it is going to be lower or higher.

Hope someone is able to give me more information the specs of these two kits or point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Akalin; 30-11-2019 at 02:03 AM. Reason: clarity

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234