Support VWWC

Thread: 1.4TSI EA211 (103 / 110kw) ecu tuning

1.4TSI EA211 (103 / 110kw) ecu tuning

Can't see much talk on this.
    The APR thread has little feedback.

Can we please discuss tuning options for this engine.

I know these 3 suppliers exist but who has experience with them on this engine?

APR
    REVO
    UNITRONIC

I am interested in the unitronic especially because we can buy the obd2 cable and flash at home.

Maybe the other 2 can also not sure.

Users Country Flag
    Have a look here Project 145TSI

Racingline did my tune (~140kw/300NM just from the tune). They have a dealer in NZ being Sutherland Performance, 46 Webb Street, Te Aro, Wellington, 6011.

Other tuners are available as well, but I'd pass on APR, REVO and Unitronic as they do not have the "best" 1.4TSI tunes .... its not their core business to tune anything but the performance models (GTI/R).
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Thanks Sharkie I had read your thread with interest before.
    I'm looking for tuners in Australia
    Although I was considering the flash at home options as I did this with BMW before (mhd)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by fatjoez View Post
    Thanks Sharkie I had read your thread with interest before.
    I'm looking for tuners in Australia
    Although I was considering the flash at home options as I did this with BMW before (mhd)
    Racingline has dealers throughout Australia too. Another option in Australia is Celtictuning. They also do tunes for the 1.4TSI.
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    Racingline has dealers throughout Australia too. Another option in Australia is Celtictuning. They also do tunes for the 1.4TSI.
    I've done my ECU and TCU with Zadtec in Brookvale, he's a Celtictune reseller. Jay is a top notch bloke.