Thread: GSL Rallysport

Users Country Flag

GSL Rallysport

Huge thank you to Greg of GSL Rallysport (forum sponsor) for his brilliant service.

GSL Rallysport - The Motor Sport Revolution!

After I fit the Remsa pads he supplied, I'll post a review. All other posts re Remsa pads have been positive. Lucas_R fited them and has nothing but praise.

See post #13 here..
    MK6 Replacement Brake Pad Thread

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by brimway View Post
    Huge thank you to Greg of GSL Rallysport (forum sponsor) for his brilliant service.

GSL Rallysport - The Motor Sport Revolution!

After I fit the Remsa pads he supplied, I'll post a review. All other posts re Remsa pads have been positive. Lucas_R fited them and has nothing but praise.

See post #13 here..
    MK6 Replacement Brake Pad Thread
    I will agree with your comments Brian. Really good service. Personal delivery of replacement pads by Matt when I discovered the wrong ones had been sent out.

Really helpful on the phone.

They need a "northern outlet"

Gavin

Users Country Flag
    Well I'm glad you did. Unfortunately it has not been my experience, especially after the good reviews on here. Pretty disappointed really.

I am generally a very tolerant person but after today I will have to go elsewhere for my products.
    Last edited by PGTI; 12-03-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Users Country Flag

Re: GSL Rallysport

First time I bought from them the shipping was late by several days which was a pain because my car was in pieces.

Second time I bought rotors and pads, the pads were for a completely different car.

Third time I bought braided lines for my bike, it was missing the bolts which even the packet says are supposed to be included.

But... They're a nice bunch of guys, they're only a 15 minute drive from me and they are happy to admit it when they get it wrong, and more importantly they fix the issue quickly. They're also the easiest supplier to buy QFM pads from, so there's that.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk 2