Thread: Brilliant Cayman S review

Brilliant Cayman S review

It's not even in English but the reviewer is a real hoot/hoon so just turn on the subtitles.

Users Country Flag
    Like the reaction to the minor extra bhp.. this would be the Porsche for me, and a lot more attainable than a 911 (well one day). Sadly it still seems to suffer a little from the 'oh you couldn't afford the 911' syndrome.

--- FS: 2016 Golf GTI 40 years, white, DSG, 18,xxxkm -------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Audi SQ5 | 2016 Golf GTI CS + OZ UL HLTs | Retired: 2018 Audi RS3 sportback + OZ Leggera HLTs
    2017 Golf R Wolfsburg Sportwagen | 2016 BMW 340i + M-Performance tune/exhaust | 2015 Audi S3 sedan
    2014 Golf GTI + OZ Leggera HLTs | 2012 Polo 77TSI (hers) | 2010 Golf GTI Stage 2 + OZ ST LMs

Brilliant Cayman S review

I dunno. A Cayman S with all the goodies comes awfully close to a base C2 price. And sadly a lot of C2s are bought with zilch good options. And that IMHO are those who are just barely able to afford a 911

Users Country Flag

I was fortunate to drive one at Mt Cotton Porsche Driving school two weeks ago. Everything the motor mags/reviewers say it is. Everyone there that day were impressed with the Caymans performance and how much less it is than a 991 if you don't tick all the option boxes.