Support VWWC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My other car is now a BMW F82 M4...

Users Country Flag

My other car is now a BMW F82 M4...

while stuck in South Australia for 4 months due to covid I spent far too much time on car sales gradually watching the price of this m4 drop...

it is a Brisbane bmw dealership sold by them car and traded in, one owner 21,000k full BMW service history vehicle. so pretty much your dream bmw dealership approved vehicle as far as I am concerned. I have never bought a car from a dealer in the past but this was cheaper then private sales I was looking at so I couldn't say no really...

this was the carsales advert...

With only 20,517kms on this Immaculate M4, it is a real show stopper!
    Original Drive-Away Price when new was $191,434

Factory Options fitted:
    Tyre Pressure Monitor $550
    19" Lt/Aly wheels Double-spoke 437 M/mixed tyres, Black $500
    Adaptive LED headlights $2,360
    BMW Head-Up Display $1,700
    ConnectedDrive Freedom $1,200

THIS BMW ALSO INCLUDES THESE OPTIONS: - Professional Navigation System - Reversing Camera - Surround View - Comfort Access System - Head Up Display - Park Distance Control (PDC) - M DCT with Drive Logic - Harmon Kardon Surround System - Enhanced Telephony with Extended Smart Phone Connectivity

This vehicle represents fantastic value at this price and is in excellent condition, with low kilometres.

I bought it sight unseen by me and the mrs picked it up, hence no Richard in the photo...

I'm telling myself no mods but I went with a PPQ plate as the previous owner must have had euro plates on leaving two holes in the front bumper that was visible with a standard plate on. my ocd couldn't handle that so I bought new euro plates as I didn't want to fill and spray a relatively new car...

literally before I even drove it I fitted a JB4 because I wanted to be able to control the exhaust valve flaps. I'm not complaining about the extra 50bhp too...

apparently the JB4 brings it down to 4.0 seconds to 100kph which is pretty quick in my book...

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Users Country Flag
    Congrats on the new car - so what are you doing/have you done with the E92 M3? You were sinking some time and money into the M3.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    Congrats Richie, I remember looking over that car early in it's dealership stay (Feb), you nailed a good one.

Any plans to bring it out to happy laps?
    MkVI Golf GTI

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    Congrats on the new car - so what are you doing/have you done with the E92 M3? You were sinking some time and money into the M3.
    sold it mate quite a few months ago. a little part of me does regret it but the way it was going I'd end up with two track cars between the m3 and the s3. this m4 is staying stock, possibly...

thanks mate, yep it was the perfect second hand buy really and cheaper than some private sales with higher k's...

I'll definitely bring it to happy laps at some point for a bit of fun and stretch its legs, see you there...

grilles turned up and look good...

thinking about getting them ceramic coated before installing. I had the car done inside and out as soon as I drove away from the dealer...

I've definitely got a de-chroming fetish that I need to see a doctor about. I was looking around the car after I got the grilles and thought the chrome tip exhausts looked a bit shiny and too small diameter for a car with good power...

I've just ordered a set of these in black chrome from MODE without the logo...

I went slash cut as I'm not planning on adding a valance so didn't want them to stick out too far...

the oem design is slash cut too and I was trying to keep this car oem...

a reasonable before and after difference but with the black tips it shouldn't be as much look at me kimmy...

Last edited by guile; 09-08-2020 at 08:50 PM.

Last mod, yea right Richie. I don’t believe a word of it. Ad (BMW 1M).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast