Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: " My other car is a BMW" thread

Users Country Flag

" My other car is a BMW" thread

I thought i should put a thread in the new section of the forum, just to get things going

I have a 1991 BMW 318is, my daily, loving every min of it. In the last 2 years i have replaced a lot of things on it, just like you would on a 20yr old car. I love this little car, handling is awesome, dare i say better than my R32? maybe not, but its def better balanced and you can feel a massive difference in corners.

Here is a pic:

1991 BMW 318is RED E30

they are great little car eh!

here's a pic of my 325isMotorsport (grey import), which i sold to buy the S3

2007 Audi RS4 with: APR ECU Upgrade; JHM Quick Shifter; Milltek Catback and Downpipes; KW V3 Coilovers; Argon Creative Carbon Fibre Splitters

Users Country Flag
    I've had a couple of 318is's. I love em. Would like a 325is. Just trying to find a good one isn't always easy. Great little cars.

I have. A 2005 318i which goes really well for a 2l and the handling is very impressive

Really enjoy driving the car

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk
    Audi A3 1.8 T
    aiming for 200kw atw
    http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/foru...-8t-71747.html

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by gareth_oau View Post
    they are great little car eh!

here's a pic of my 325isMotorsport (grey import), which i sold to buy the S3

I think i remember this car being on carsales few years back!! Love the wheels
    1991 BMW 318is RED E30

Users Country Flag

That is a nice example mate.

I was very fortunate that, being a grey import, it was a genuine Motorsport. The Australian compliance ones were actually faked up by BMW Australia

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Balk, I remember when I had the car advertised, I got an offer for the wheels alone for $3k LOL
    2007 Audi RS4 with: APR ECU Upgrade; JHM Quick Shifter; Milltek Catback and Downpipes; KW V3 Coilovers; Argon Creative Carbon Fibre Splitters

Users Country Flag
    I'm driving around in a small bumpered 318i. Love it to bits, but would REALLY love the M42 twin cam in it, just for that bit of extra pep
    VW: it aint just a car, its a way of life
    There are few things more satisfying in life than finding a solution to a problem and implementing it
    My Blog: tinkererstales.blogspot.com.au

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    mine has an m42 in it, nice engine but not enough torque on low revs and lifters dont last very long.
    If you are planning to change the engine go for an m50 from an e36. Fits straight in, lots of people have done it and there is a ton of info on the net

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Balk, I remember when I had the car advertised, I got an offer for the wheels alone for $3k LOL
    Those are the best looking wheels IMO. Genuine RSs?
    1991 BMW 318is RED E30

yeah genuine RSs.

The guy that bought it from me wanted to classic rally it - had contacted BMW Motosport UK and got all the original build spec confirmed

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast