Thread: Always wanted a new 7 series

Users Country Flag

Always wanted a new 7 series

This is too funny. - in my inbox this morning

"Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2013 Model BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $500,000.00 USD from the international balloting programs held in the UNITED STATE OF
    AMERICA.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world
    which you were selected.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary
    claims department for more information as regards procedures to the claim of your prize.

Name: MR. DANIEL SMITH
    Email: bmwclearancedepartment831@gmail.com

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:2551256003/23. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name In Full :
    2. Residential Address :
    3. Nationality :
    4. Age :
    5. Occupation :
    6. Direct Phone :
    7. Present Country :
    8. Email address :
    9. pin code Number BMW:

Mrs. Rachael Adams.
    THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
    BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    "
    Last edited by mfl; 27-04-2014 at 11:28 AM.
    mk VI GTI, manual, reflex silver, basic

Users Country Flag
    I'm still waiting on my X5 to arrive from the same lottery...I guess its on a boat?
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Users Country Flag
    Lucky 2 of you!
    I hope I get my winning letter soon again. Last time I got that envelope, it was 2 months ago, I thought it was a scam, so as usual it went straight in the bin, and now you're telling me that there is a BMW in every envelope.
    I hate you guys!

Users Country Flag

"Transporter" Hope your wish will done.