Thread: www.custom-code.co.uk back online

Users Country Flag

www.custom-code.co.uk back online

Happy New Year dubbers!!

So I happened to click an old link today, to find that the site is back up and running.

Before anyone asks, I don't know anything about the Flashwire yet but will endeavour to get some information in the next week.

It also looks like the Flashwire will support DSGs too, which is a bonus.

Gavin

Hey Gav,

I'm all ears! : )

Volvo S60 RD T6

Users Country Flag
    Website is promising. Will be nice to see more about the Flashwire (ie. Review).
    2012 Fabia II VRS Estate - APR stage 2 tune, Custom 2.5" turbo back full stainless exhaust with ceramic coated dump pipe, Harding Performance Cold air intake, Wagner Tuning Competition Intercooler, GFB DV+ diverter valve, Braille B2317RP battery, Eibach pro kit springs, Bilstein B8 shocks, Harding Performance F+R ARB, Super Pro bushes, Porsche 986 Boxster S front brake calipers, 330x28mm front rotors, Ferodo DS2500 front pads and Remsa rear pads, Enkei RPF1 17x8 et.35 with 235/40R17 Yokohama AD08R tyres, Maxton front splitter and Superskoda fender flares.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by mmmRacer View Post
    Website is promising. Will be nice to see more about the Flashwire (ie. Review).
    The software will be just the same as is available from a dealer, except you can load it yourself. Although in most post 2009 cases the ECU will need patching to become port flashable from how I understand the writeups. Not sure exactly how that will work here as I haven't been asked to provide that service.

Gavin

Users Country Flag
    Cannot wait been wanting the cc tune for some time now

Quote Originally Posted by RonaldFc View Post
    Cannot wait been wanting the cc tune for some time now
    What are you running?

Gavin

Users Country Flag
    I have MK5 R32 and have been interested in the VVT Attack ECU and DSG Tunes but there has never been a rep in Melbourne. With Flashwire I can finally get it done!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by h100vw View Post
    The software will be just the same as is available from a dealer, except you can load it yourself. Although in most post 2009 cases the ECU will need patching to become port flashable from how I understand the writeups. Not sure exactly how that will work here as I haven't been asked to provide that service.

Gavin
    So what's in it for you Gav?
    I for one would invite you to oversight the flash and consequent issues or benefits of Flashing DIY!
    Shame they have seen fit to go this way at present... We shall see what transpires.
    I figure it would cost about $1015 AUD for custom 3 diy flash, which includes the FlashWire deal for free.
    Sort of tempted but as you have experienced my Revo Flash is a good drivable torque curve and drives well.
    Cheers Al

You would only need to go Phase 3 with a turbo change Al. So swapping would get you limited gains. The main reason is coverage of the whole planet, you couldn't get to that many people with a dealer network.

Nothing in it for me except hearing of the happy customers around the country. For anyone in Brisbane that chooses to go Flashwire, I'd make an effort to be available on the phone if possible.

Gavin