Thread: Custom-Code Software in Australia

Users Country Flag

Custom-Code Software in Australia

Hi Guys, Some of you already know that I am a Custom-Code agent. I am able to supply Phase one software for most of the VW/Audi/Skoda petrol range.

If I get enough interest, I will get the hardware to do the Diesels that I am presently unable to do.

Please consult http://custom-code.co.uk/ for all the usual information that you will want.

Custom-Code have been running a global 30% discount on their prices since Christmas, with no end in sight. This means that significant savings can be made .
    Any questions, please ask away.

Gavin

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

The turbo isn't much like a factory one, it has been well worked by JBS. TBH I don't know anything about it apart from what you can see looking at the outside :0).

C-C already have maps for K04 equipped AGUs. I have a file for the ECU ending 018R on my laptop now.

With my Custom-Code hardware I can flash a std AGU ECU and don't have to open it up to replace the chip. The only time this would be a problem is if the ECU had, had another tuners chip soldered or socketed in. In which case a std chip would probably need to be refitted or one brought in from the UK.

I haven't had to cross that bridge yet but C-C support has been good so far, I don't see that being a big issue. Stuff gets here on a Tuesday when shipped Friday.

Sending off the data logging is about as real time as I can get. While it would be great to do the remapping myself, I think that I'd have a fair bit to learn. I have done a bit in the past on NA cars but the scope for melting one of them if pretty low.

I watch a guy map my G60 Golf, it took him 5 hours. This proved to me that you can't just chuck in a chip from the other side of the world, without logging it afterwards. It went ok but the chip was written on an American G60 and there was something not right on mine. The custom tune was much better.

Something else I would like to do, is have some exchange AGU ECUs on hand. C-C can defeat immobilisers, so I would send them out chipped as demonstrators. Like you can get trials from other tuners. Then if you want to go ahead, I'd flash the original ECU.
    Last edited by h100vw; 10-10-2008 at 09:00 AM.

Alice Springs

I am going to Alice Springs next week. I appreciate it's not the centre of the VW universe but I thought I'd mention it.

Fly in Monday back home Wednesday.

I will have my laptop and VAG-COM/flashing leads with me if there's anyone who needs either of those services.

Gavin

Any news on R36 tunes?

Quote Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
    Any news on R36 tunes?
    I am trying mate, really!! Just emailing Jimmy and the UK now.